Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate myself for liking him, but he, along with Ward-Prowse are one of those players who play for other clubs that I really don't mind.... though I'm sure if we ever signed either, we'd manage to turn them both into average dross!
That’s the spirit

What a weird game. We had more possession, more shots but somehow gifted them 2 goals. They didn’t really earn them. Thought Jose made some bad subs. Next week will tell if we are really title contenders or just a top 4 team
Possession was 56 to 44 but shots were 17 to 8 for Leicester & on target were 4 to 3 for Leicester

Not sure about us going soft, but our style doesn't marry itself to luck and that always runs out.

Today wasn’t about luck, Leicester were there for the taking. There wasn’t a shot on target from either team in the first half hour. We never got going and just gifted them the game. Leicester will not have an easier 90 minutes all season.

They won this game on a totally brainless foul and a cross that should never lead to a goal.

The subs were OK.
The smarties are wrong. You would think it made sense to play GLC instead of Berg but it didn't.
There is human being rivalry between GLC and TN and GLC bullied his way into TN's position.
Pure bad luck GLC got injured.

Half the forum were begging for that for the last few days; so have very little right to complain about it.

I actually prefer losing by playing shit.
Otherwise it just means your best isn’t good enough
There's a warped logic in there....
I guess if winning when playing badly is the stuff of 'Title winners'.... then losing when playing yoour best is relegation fodder!

We played shit, and got what we deserved.... I am weirdly at peace with that!

Far less annoying than the Newcastle/West Ham games.... and we DREW those!

Today wasn’t about luck, Leicester were there for the taking. There wasn’t a shot on target from either team in the first half hour. We never got going and just gifted them the game. Leicester will not have an easier 90 minutes all season.

They won this game on a totally brainless foul and a cross that should never lead to a goal.
So hang on, is that 'Spursy' or 'Joseey'?

Manure 3-0 up we will be 5th. If Chelsea win then further down. All those that kept saying we were top with that shite football well now we won’t event be in the top 4 with this shite football. Works both ways.

It’s a bit insulting that people who are concerned about our shit performances are labelled melters or even worse not proper fans.
There are some obvious trolls on here, but there are also some other long standing fans who are not used to seeing this style of play, myself included.
I am no less a fan than any of you guys. I want to see us win, but to see this crap served up week in week out is soul destroying.

That’s stupid they have won the CL and PL
Last two seasons. Of course they wouldn’t be happy no one would buy it is not the norm for them they just beat CP 7-0.
So they like the way they play every single game?
Because a few weeks ago RAWK had a Klopp Out movement rumbling

Just goes to show what cunts fans are eh

We have been playing poor for weeks

What happened in the last 3 games is the results are starting to reflect on performances
Spot on.

Games against WBA, Burnley, and Brighton earlier in the season all indicated that this was on the cards. The performances were awful. Ultimately the quality disparity was too much in those games and bailed us out.

The “low block” has worked well against the big 6, it hasn’t against teams outside of that.

Back
Top Bottom