Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Fucking hell, Talksport are still whinging about what a massive injustice this all is. If it was the other way around they wouldn't give a flying fuck. It was funny for a while but now it's getting fucking tiresome.

Boo fucking hoo.

Rinse and repeat tomorrow...... Once they get a new round of fixtures to get their teeth into the only people that will still be banging on about it are Scousers (and Gooners).

I've just spent nearly four hours reading thread, watching various clips on YouTube and catching up with friends on WhatsApp, it's been a busy afternoon. Five people sent me the clip where I'm celebrating at the end of the game, thank goodness I wasn't making a rude gesture or anything too embarrassing. When I saw us on the big screen, I thought they were in-house cameras, didn't appreciate they were sky. 🤭
Will fame change you?

Is there a clip somewhere?

I'll tell you who it could have been unfortunate for, Bissouma. You don't seem to give a single shit about that for some reason.
No. It wasn't forceful enough. If you played the game you'd understand. If he genuinely wanted to injure Bissouma, going over the ball, he'd have went through it a lot harder.

You played the game? Ever accidentally went over the top of the ball with no excessive force? Cause that's what happened there

It's a shit law that a player gets sent off, just like it's a shit law that Sissoko's handball was a penalty
If you go in that hard and miss, there will be consequences. He missed and paid the price. Luckily Biss didn't have to pay for his error as well.

You’re a Turkey 😂

No my furry friend.
I’m a turkey murderer. On a huge scale.

Nothing like the taste of a turkey twizzler!!!

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom