Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
If it does get made public, Expressions should do a gangsta grime hip house mash up or whatever you young 'uns call it.

Blare it out before matches.

Innit blud.

:royaltongue:

Many thanks for calling me a ‘young un’!

Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

They've been a dirty team as long as I can remember. Kane must have ridiculous ankles, they really took plenty of knocks.

In contrast to Udogie who twice now has played tough matches against top opposition after early yellows and played brilliantly, I mean I wasn't even slightly panicking about his play... Their booked players play like they haven't got a card. Nibbling away constantly. The dippers should be annoyed with their players for their lack of discipline and professionalism.
Whilst I don't actually think it was deliberate, though I will concede that it's more than possible, they do have a history for this.

Remember Bale's ankle being targeted when that Scottish oaf was playing for them? Kane's received it, and now Bissouma.

I think you're 100% right here. They identify the player that can cause them the most mischief, then look to nobble him however they can.

3 players may be too small a sample size to make any categorical statements, but there's certainly a trend there.

I expect we all will be looking for this now when we go to Anfield. It might be worth a little Twitter campaign in the lead up, just to make sure that everyone and his dog is on the lookout.

It might just stiffen the resolve of any official that may be wavering towards them after their victim tirade.

We have a few months yet, a systematic build up of evidence leading up to the game might just get the focus where we want it, rather than where they do.

It will at least put some sort of balance out there, when the media go full on pressurising the officials to lean towards the dippers.

Whilst I don't actually think it was deliberate, though I will concede that it's more than possible, they do have a history for this.

Remember Bale's ankle being targeted when that Scottish oaf was playing for them? Kane's received it, and now Bissouma.

I think you're 100% right here. They identify the player that can cause them the most mischief, then look to nobble him however they can.

3 players may be too small a sample size to make any categorical statements, but there's certainly a trend there.

I expect we all will be looking for this now when we go to Anfield. It might be worth a little Twitter campaign in the lead up, just to make sure that everyone and his dog is on the lookout.

It might just stiffen the resolve of any official that may be wavering towards them after their victim tirade.

We have a few months yet, a systematic build up of evidence leading up to the game might just get the focus where we want it, rather than where they do.

It will at least put some sort of balance out there, when the media go full on pressurising the officials to lean towards the dippers.

Yanited under Fergie used to do the same thing as was admitted by Neville with a few different players each putting in a bad tackle to share the cards out!

As much as I hate Liverpool and how funny it is to happen to them, that audio is honestly frightening, we've got these clowns in charge of officiating our league and it tells you why they get so much shit wrong.

Back
Top Bottom