Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Liverpool made it a very big deal, ffs it's only 7th game , you were 10 men and another hour to go, F-off liverpool, go and discipline your fcukin players and coach, you aggressive cnuts. I don't hate you but defo I don't like you, bitch.

Surely instead of finishing check complete the VAR should say you can award a goal, free kick etc. Leave nothing to chance. Obviously delighted they fucked it up :hugoshock:

This is what happens when you complain and pressure the officials to make quicker decisions after years of criticising the time it takes for VAR to make decisions.

Tbh I watch the video and mostly wonder how VDV is getting done there. Should be flattening that little rat.

Just watched the PGMOL release and listened to the audio.

And I have to say it's bullshit - not anything that went on, but the fact that they're judging all this when the ball is still touching Salah's foot.

The ball is still there! The frame after, where the ball actually leaves his foot, Diaz looks offside or at the very least, far less clear cut.

For some teams they always seem to show a picture of the frame where the ball has left the boot, but when it's Liverpool and Man U it's always the frame before..... which could be as much as 4 feet on the field.

Why wasn't there more written about the penalty that Wolves didn't get vs Man Utd?
Liverpool make it look like they're the only victims of wrong decisions from VAR ever. Not to talk about all the pre-VAR decisions in their favor.

Liverpool have won their 60th league title following their separation from the English Premier League and the formation of a league in which they are guaranteed to win (being it only consisting of themselves, Everton and Tranmere).
The Liverpool Echo is beside itself with glee when they report that Everton have brought in an unknown Australian coach who'd never coached in Europe, and who's trophies didn't count as they were in 'lesser' leagues.

"Sacked by Christmas"

Just shows that they must fuck up a lot and miss loads of what goes on by that clip.
Huge takeaway for me too.

Like how apparently VAR "checked" Nketiah's tackle on Vicario but apparently the check was completed in like 5 seconds.

It's all a joke.

That said, Ange has got this exactly right. Right now we're trying to live in a world where VAR makes decisions as fast as possible, while also demanding there be no mistakes. Hard to have it both ways.

Back
Top Bottom