Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Incompetence not corrupt. The only way to sort this crap out is to use the semi-automated system used in the World Cup (I mean, why haven't they brought it in already)?

It was just a simple breakdown in communication, the only word the referee said was "Offside"...what he should have said was "On field decision is offside"....

Jesus fucking Christ, they still going on about it...?

Right, enough now...

The PENALTY KICK awarded after 30 seconds in the 2019 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUNTING FINAL WASN'T A FUCKING PENALTY....

...where's OUR fucking replay, or outpouring of grief, or fucking 72 hours worth of ROLLING SPORTS NEWS about it?
Fucking NOWHERE, THAT'S where!

Fuck 'em, I've done my bit for them.... anyone else who was there all impeccably observed the minutes' silence at the Everton game straight after Hillsborough,

I even travelled all the way to Anfield in 1989 and left a Spurs scarf at the memorial.... (OK, I was working in Liverpool at the time, but THAT'S not the point, I still took the time to go there!)

...so don't tell me I don't get their grief.... they've been through it, I totally get that...

BUT FUCK ME it's like they can't handle the fact the world didn't quite embrace them like they did with Man Utd after Munich '68...

I actually think they have grief jealousy!! (If that's even a thing?)

As much as I hate Liverpool and how funny it is to happen to them, that audio is honestly frightening, we've got these clowns in charge of officiating our league and it tells you why they get so much shit wrong.

They’re under too much pressure to get it done quickly that’s why there was the cock up. Time to bin it all and go back to how it was.

Well the dippers have heard the audio from VAR and are going mental.

wait till they see the video. VAR dancing about in Spurs shirts

Jurgen’s gonna get real UGLY!

Goal and offsides then.

Goal and foul.

Basically everything is better than just saying check fucking complete.
Green and red. A buzzer or a bell. Anything really

Keep going back to goal line technology, needed to be tested 100% before it was allowed while VAR is a mess making it up as they go along

Master Shithouser.
Did my leg out cause an issue!!!
0_cristian-romero-tottenham.jpg

The other stupid thing is that a mistake in a VAR decision is insufficient grounds to stop a game....

I suppose they thought that it wasn't possible to make a mistake so they didn't need to have a protocol for it...that's a learning moment I guess...

Incompetence not corrupt. The only way to sort this crap out is to use the semi-automated system used in the World Cup (I mean, why haven't they brought it in already)?
Just googled it. Epl clubs didn't want to have it on the agenda. They think the technology will quickly be outdated and reading between the lines didn't want to invest extra for this when something better is coming soon

Back
Top Bottom