Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Absolute shit-show from the VAR team obviously,

However, I guess we can get audio released for any incident now that VAR has dealings with ? How can they refuse.

Have a replay it’s only fair . Must be fair to both sides though. Start the game 11 players for Spurs v 9 players for Liverpool. Give us 2 goals that we finished with. Give Liverpool 1 goal that they finished with plus the 1 disallowed goal. We start at 2-2. How could they argue with that?
I DEFINITELY didn't just bin vote you right now
:levystare:

If it reaches the correct decision then they should take all the time that they need imv
To be honest its utterly shite standing in a stadium with a match stopped for ages with nobody having any idea what's going on.

If anything I'm of the opinion if they can't find a reason to contradict the onfield decision within a short amount of time they just stick with it.

But it was all out there for us to see. You knew when a goal was scored and could celebrate properly. Now nobody can see or hear what’s going on. It’s always been a problem. How many times have they fucked up like this similarly in the past?

Comes down to the people using it, it was fine for the most part in the World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom