Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
It's pretty clear that Eve was stitched up in the whole expulsion from the Garden of Eden narrative. In the extremely unlikely event that the story transpired as per the version in the Book of Genesis, Eve has evidently been made a patsy. She can't have had any concept of malicious intention, trickery and lies (as those ideas didn't exist in this earthly paradise), and in any case, Adam had free will and could have just refused to eat the serpent's apple, making him just as culpable for the subsequent fall from grace.

As a result, women have been demonised for millennia purely on the basis of this nonsensical patriarchal myth.

I demand that the entire history of humanity be replayed.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL2FkYW0tZXZlLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6IjEyMDAifX19

Every post on this thread making fun of Liverpool is making fun of Hillsborough.

You all disgust me. I will be reporting this thread to the police and my local MP.

Oh No Oops GIF by Tesco

Saying the second yellow wasn't correct. That was clear as day. What am I missing?
The 3 that voted he shouldn't have been sent off being pro Liverpool?
Don't worry. There is no mechanism for this to be replayed. It is just an incorrect offside call.

Interestingly I heard Talksport talking about a "sports" lawyer saying it was possible under the PL rules. I addressed this as soon as Liverpool released their statement as I saw what they doing. Well, that lawyer identified the correct rule (a game can be replayed) but failed to understand under what circumstances, which is only for a breach of a PL rule by a club, not an official. In addition no PL rule was actually broken.

I spend most of time in financial compliance as a lawyer dealing with highly complex cross border rules, I was a bit shocked by that lawyer's comments as he only had to read a few rules to understand it properly and me, not being a sports lawyer, understood it better in 10 minutes

If you are a lawyer/barister/solicitor/legal admin, you surely know it's what everyone in the industry does. If it's not the current case law/precident, you work out how to make it current case law and set a precident.

I used to. Liverpool have overtaken them for me, now.

I often base my dislike of a club on my personal experience with their fans. We all personally know plenty of fans of both clubs.
The United fans I know are mostly just self entitled glory hunters going through a prolonged period of self pity and bewilderment.

The Liverpool fans I know are mostly just slimey, horrible cunts. Most of them are not scousers. Funny thing is, the few I know who are scousers don't seem as bad as the others.

The level if self entitlement from United is still way too high given their actual lack of success since Fergie. And the fact they still have every corner of the media in their back pocket disgusts me.

WTF is the Premier League's Independent Key Match Incidents Panel and why have I never heard of it before? Up until now it's been more secretive than the Illumitai, the Knights Templar and the Freemasons combined. And why only five voting members if it's so important?

Anyway, in the 69th minute of Saturday's match the more representative Ultra Independent Non-Biased White Hart Lane Key Match Incident Panel voted 59,000 to 3,000 to give the twat a second yellow for a ridiculous tackle. One panel member seemed to disagree with the democratic decison, however, and spent the next 25 minutes standing at the side of the pitch and waving his arms up and down like a demented chicken every time a decision went against the team in red.

WTF is the Premier League's Independent Key Match Incidents Panel and why have I never heard of it before? Up until now it's been more secretive than the Illumitai, the Knights Templar and the Freemasons combined. And why only five voting members if it's so important?

Anyway, in the 69th minute of Saturday's match the more representative Ultra Independent Non-Biased White Hart Lane Key Match Incident Panel voted 59,000 to 3,000 to give the twat a second yellow for a ridiculous tackle. One panel member seemed to disagree with the democratic decison, however, and spent the next 25 minutes standing at the side of the pitch and waving his arms up and down like a demented chicken every time a decision went against the team in red.
Brilliant👍

Back
Top Bottom