Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Game Day Cheer GIF by University of Redlands

One of the biggest things that Ange and his players have achieved - in a spectacular short amount of time as well - is that many fans are now looking forward to a fixture of this magnitude, there's a lot of excitement and for good reasons (which will also result in a much better atmosphere in the stadium). Rather than dreading it and expecting a borefest or a bad result.

Liverpool are a very good side, but especially at home we shouldn't fear anybody.

Last edited:
The space is behind the Liverpool fullbacks if Son is fit I would play him on the left and Richarlison down the middle
It is a gamble though taking Son out of central when he is in fire. But I feel Richie might be a better option than Solomon.

This will be a tougher match than Woolwich, these are a better side with a lot more firepower.

If everyone is fit I can see another Desmond.

These are currently my favorites to win the league so would be nice to take points off them.

Just annoying how we always seem to hit these when they are bang in form, bit of a jinxed fixture in recent seasons.
We must play Sonny central today and we will. They play so high and sonny will play on the shoulder and be able to get in one on ones with Alisson and has the composure to finish. Richy wont run away from anyone,likely be offside and isn’t composed. Not a chance Richy will start today.

What’s betting the usual lucky Liverpool getting some dodgy VAR decision, lucky last minute draw/winner or the usual us having about 50 opportunities against them and missing them all? We just never get any luck against this mob

No one really gave us a chance at the Scums game.

Time to make our home a nightmare for teams. If Sonny and Madders are fit, I can't see us not getting a result here.

Biss to have a blinder, and Sonny with the winner.

COYS!!!

Looking forward to this one!!

2:30 KO for this one in Aus, so a few hours sleep now and then will power through in the early hours. Don't let me down boys! COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom