Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Fuck me I hate them. That accent. Has to be the worst one in the country. No matter how fit the bird is I wouldn’t go near them with that accent. Imagine that in your ear every waking moment.
images

Problem solved!

Email from the club....

Tragedy Related Abuse

Ahead of Saturday's match, we should like to remind supporters that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) now considers tragedy-related abuse a prosecutable public order offence which may result in the issuing of football banning orders.

The CPS defines tragedy-related abuse as "when fans sing, chant or gesture offensive messages about disasters or accidents involving players or fans - including references to the Hillsborough Disaster, Munich Air Crash, Bradford Fire, Leeds fans killed in Istanbul or the death of Emiliano Sala in a plane crash."

A Spurs 'fan' received a football banning order and fine for making gestures mocking the Hillsborough tragedy during our visit to Anfield in April, more details of which can be found here.

Prior to the same match, the Club laid a wreath in memory of the Spurs fan Andrew Sefton who was among the 97 people who lost their lives as a result of the tragic events in Sheffield in 1989. The Club is also a supporter of the Hillsborough Law Now campaign.

We are proud of our superb and loyal support at home and away, who we trust will be respectful and positive ambassadors for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club wherever we play.
Heisel's OK then?

For years would be out from about 10pm on a Saturday night till 6pm on a Sunday evening.

Just got grief from my boss on a Monday. No respect given at all!!

I think making cups of tea for everyone where I forgot to take out the tea bags, putting the kettle in the fridge, the milk in the cupboard and then promptly falling asleep in the toilet cubicle one Monday morning was a highlight of those days.

I feel like you would have been a much better boss with your admiration for people getting smashed on a Saturday might/morning.
That is out - fucking - standing.

Take a bow, sir, a bow indeed.

Back
Top Bottom