Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
I detest the scousers nearly as much as the goons and chavs. They are cheats but get away with it time and time again.
I would relish a win against this lot, just to wipe the grin of that gurning idiot on the sideline.
And just for once, can we have a decent ref please??!!
John Candy No GIF by Laff

He's ageing and past his best - VDV is better.
It's the natural way of things.
I suspect by the end of the season Klopp will stop picking him

Still serviceable in the air and against brute strength #9s but the legs are going against pace and intensity. Perisic turned him into a game of twister last season because he had to sprint and turn quickly at the end of a game.

They won't come to ours and try to win a fair fight.

Expect nasty tackles on Maddison and Bissouma, expect Klopp on the officials all game doing the full song and dance unpunished. They want to dictate the periods of the game when they have the juice to be intense and then foul and cheat to slow the game and fuck things up when they need to rest.
They will also be asking for a penalty from the first to last contact in the box.

I don't think any other team cheats as much as Liverpool do against us.
Funny how posters like you always think everyone else cheats against us and all referees are biased against us.
Gobbygonkitis

Last weekend was one of our toughest matches of the season and not many people expected us to win there, a point there is a very good result.

Based on what we've seen so far you could argue that we can beat anyone in our own stadium and we really need a couple of wins over big teams to take it to the next level (the win over a, let's be honest, very average United side was great, but this would mean much more imo), it would be awesome and huge if we can do that on Saturday. Won't be easy though, but very interesting.

Funny how posters like you always think everyone else cheats against us and all referees are biased against us.
Gobbygonkitis

Posters like me? What am I like?

Everyone else cheats against us ? The last sentence of the post you quoted:
“I don’t think anyone else cheats as much as Liverpool against us”

Don’t know what Gobbywhatever is but if anyone is chatting waffle it’s you this time.

I don’t know what kind of poster you are though? Maybe that’s your thing?

Posters like me? What am I like?

Everyone else cheats against us ? The last sentence of the post you quoted:
“I don’t think anyone else cheats as much as Liverpool against us”

Don’t know what Gobbywhatever is but if anyone is chatting waffle it’s you this time.

I don’t know what kind of poster you are though? Maybe that’s your thing?
Whiny

I was worried after the NLD we would have a let down match. It is hard to get up for a smaller game after such a big one but Liverpool next is a great game. The team will be up for it and will be confident coming home.

It also helps that Liverpool play midweek and only two days rest.

lol - there are some uber-cute dogs around these days, aren't there?

Getting the thread back on track, they say that dogs look like their owners. Apparently this is Klopp's dog...

O5EGe3a.png

lol - there are some uber-cute dogs around these days, aren't there?

Getting the thread back on track, they say that dogs look like their owners. Apparently this is Klopp's dog...

O5EGe3a.png
I think mine looks as contented as Ange
Wish I knew how to add a photo to this !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom