Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
I was worried after the NLD we would have a let down match. It is hard to get up for a smaller game after such a big one but Liverpool next is a great game. The team will be up for it and will be confident coming home.

It also helps that Liverpool play midweek and only two days rest.
Klopp doesn’t take the EFL Cup seriously, I’d except them to rest all their key players

I’d expect major rotation if not a full 11 changes for their game against Leicester

Klopp doesn’t take the EFL Cup seriously, I’d except them to rest all their key players
Are they allowed to rest all of them? I thought there were rules about a maximum number of changes.

Either way, I don't think mid-week games make THAT much difference until much later in the season (although I like the fact it's weds-sat and will make Kloppy bray).

This will be at least as much of a test as the gooner game. If anything, I'm more fearful that we'll lose it, because it's at home and those dipper fuckers will move 5 points ahead. I still reckon we will win, though, but it's going to be stressful. I just want us to take the lead then just keep drawing them out and sticking it to them, like a particularly sadistic matador.

5-1 (Salah Pen for a Vicario handball).

Last edited:
Posters like me? What am I like?

Everyone else cheats against us ? The last sentence of the post you quoted:
“I don’t think anyone else cheats as much as Liverpool against us”

Don’t know what Gobbywhatever is but if anyone is chatting waffle it’s you this time.

I don’t know what kind of poster you are though? Maybe that’s your thing?
Gobbygonk is a poster that constantly blames the ref everytime we lose!......he's just a troll......🤷‍♂️

IF we won this game I’d start to believe we can challenge for the title. **or at the very least we’re up there with the scum and the scouse. Our fixtures after this one are pretty kind. Luton, Fulham, palace… Chelsea..

IF we won this game I’d start to believe we can challenge for the title. **or at the very least we’re up there with the scum and the scouse. Our fixtures after this one are pretty kind. Luton, Fulham, palace… Chelsea..
win this and well win the next 3 i think. we will be right up there. wed be favs for 2nd with a win

Last 10 years this fixture has been so cursed for us. The amount of ridiculous missed chances, hitting the crossbar, stupid mistakes (usually from Dier), and then late winners from Liverpool coming off someones arse from a corner or an OG. Really ridiculous stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom