Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would have been nice to get Burton but getting the home leg first could be massive. Play as we are capable and we can get another 3-0 and finish it in the first leg. One off against City would be tough but I think very possible.

COYS!!

55pKI97.jpg

Is it possible to hate anyone as much as Piers Morgan ? He had a chance to actually show some humility and at least acknowledge we played well...

But no, he manages, if possible, to sink to even lower depths.. Pond bottom dweller.
He hasn't been relevant for years and comedians, people on TV, politicians and journos all still bring him up for being hateful ... That's quite impressive

To emphasize my earlier comment, Watford in a weirdo one-off in Milton Keynes, West Ham away, Woolwich away, Chavs over two legs and then City in a cup final. Mental.

It would be just like Poch to break his trophy duck with the deck as stacked against him as possible.

It's funny because Bellamy already told us YESTERDAY that City got Burton.

Hmmmm..... interesting! :sonhmm::deledoubt::pochserious:

Is it possible to hate anyone as much as Piers Morgan ? He had a chance to actually show some humility and at least acknowledge we played well...

But no, he manages, if possible, to sink to even lower depths.. Pond bottom dweller.
What exactly did he do/say...
Not that he had to do or say anything that would make him sound anything other than a bitter vile Cunt!

So we have to beat Chelsea afyer having beaten Woolwich and then City.

Easy then!!

I always say the League cup is harder to win than the FA Cup.

For us it is anyway.

But nore stuff to look forward to next year so come on!!

Fuck em. We are a different team to a couple of years back. We will beat em in both legs. YIDS!YIDS!YIDS!
The stories I am hearing tonight,I think it could be our year.,in more ways than one.

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Back
Top Bottom