Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why start with 7 defenders/defensive midfielders? This formation is good against Realmadrid away.
Why do you start Dier? 3 out of 5 last goals conceded were his mistake.

The balance of Wanyama and Dembele allows the wing backs to be more attacking. We've played our best football this season using this formation.

Dier may have been at fault, but he stills adds a lot to our game with his passing and aerial presence.

Eriksen and Alli need to be as close to Kane as possible, that's when we are most deadly.

I'm just going to enjoy a Saturday full of rugby... and feel refreshed for us on Sunday. I know we will bounce back... I have no suggestions for line up, same as last night will win at the Lane. COYS

I wanna see more from Dembele tomo. To clarify I think he's amazing and so talented but I want to see him take more risks because he'a capable! He can create a big space out of nowhere so I want him to try it higher up the pitch and pick out a shot

People calling for Dele to be dropped are very naive. He was silly yesterday, however it's completely out of the question to drop him.

After Kane he's out biggest goal threat. He causes so many problems for defences and gives the team options. He knows he owes the team and fans after Thursday.

The bite he shows makes him the player he is. Rooney was the same, but the media dragged that out of him.

Happy news is having missed out on the ballot due to a few returns I've managed to get tickets for Sunday. Does have a must win feel to it. It may be blind faith/optimism but I get the feeling the squad are learning from the pressure games played this season and are making progress!

Would be happy with same formation as Thursday as that is clearly the system that works for us.

Will be happy when we don't have to include Davies in the team, though. A definite step down in quality from the rest of our first XI.

The Exile and his dad will be in attendance for this match.
So many questions.
Will Dele start?
Is Berahino going to show Spurs what they missed out on?
Will I go for a burger or hotdog at half time?

Would be happy with same formation as Thursday as that is clearly the system that works for us.

Will be happy when we don't have to include Davies in the team, though. A definite step down in quality from the rest of our first XI.

I think it is the system that seems to work best or one that gives this squad of players the most confidence in.

My concern is our lack of goals and what alternative means of getting round and past teams we can employ or call upon if they sit back or if our plan 'A' goes by the wayside.

We get the better of most teams much of the time but arguably that does not translate to where it matters most.

A conundrum Pochettino must resolve.

Back
Top Bottom