Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Try harder.

You just came across as a yank that didn't know the home team is on the left

It's ok, I know where the home team's score is... That's why I made the joke in the first place, which has long since been lost in the annals of 'lame jokes I now wish I hadn't made!'

I also wanted to pop the bubble of someone so arrogant as to naturally assume we'll score FIVE!

I regret it now... DEEPLY!

I'm about sceptical about starting Kane. By a mile he is our best striker, if not the leagues best, but I wouldn't be against him being on the bench then coming on with 30 mins left.

Alternatively, start him then bring him off with 30 to go.

I'm about sceptical about starting Kane. By a mile he is our best striker, if not the leagues best, but I wouldn't be against him being on the bench then coming on with 30 mins left.

Alternatively, start him then bring him off with 30 to go.
Especially not against Watford. Would be very stupid to risk him, especially with the cup semi coming up

Looking forward to this, as seems ages since I went to a game, especially as I can't be at the Bournemouth game. The rhythm of games this season seems really strange - it feels like we have a run of lots of home games, followed by lots of away games - whatever happened to alternate weeks? Anyway, would like to see Harry back, even if only for 30 mins or so, preferably after Vince has scored his hatrick! I don't like this feeling that I expect us to beat Watford out-of-sight, I'm just waiting for it to go back to normal ;). TBH, all I care about at this stage is the three points.
PS Loved Poch's press conference, especially his remarks about mind games. He's too classy to get involved, but he's no pushover either. Mrs Poch is a very lucky lady.

Looking forward to this, as seems ages since I went to a game, especially as I can't be at the Bournemouth game. The rhythm of games this season seems really strange - it feels like we have a run of lots of home games, followed by lots of away games - whatever happened to alternate weeks? Anyway, would like to see Harry back, even if only for 30 mins or so, preferably after Vince has scored his hatrick! I don't like this feeling that I expect us to beat Watford out-of-sight, I'm just waiting for it to go back to normal ;). TBH, all I care about at this stage is the three points.
PS Loved Poch's press conference, especially his remarks about mind games. He's too classy to get involved, but he's no pushover either. Mrs Poch is a very lucky lady.
Tend to agree. Take 1 nil, og. 3 points. Thank you..

C8rZWCKXgAAEpV5.jpg

Still haven't given up hope. We have a far easier fixture list than Chelsea.

I can see Kane starting. This is probably our easiest remaining game and he wants that Golden Boot again. He'll be worried Alli might get it, or even Lukaku, which would be a travesty.

I don't think our fixtures is far easier tbh.
I'd much prefer their last 5 to ours. The next three look good for us, but that probably just means that we will close the gap a bit just to tempt us into believing before the hope is dashed again. Personally I've been waiting so long to finish above the Scum that that will feel like winning a trophy

C8rZWCKXgAAEpV5.jpg

Still haven't given up hope. We have a far easier fixture list than Chelsea.
=Not sure.
What 2/3 games will Chelsea lose? The obvious games: Utd are crap at home-possibly Everton away. For me, we need to win every game so LC away and Woolwich/Utd at home are slippy. Saying all that anything can happen from here on and my fingers are crossed. Chelsea losing at home against CP gives us hope. It shows they can be fragile.

If Kane is fit, really he should start. Respect and all that. Last time he came back-, didn't he score 3 or am I making that up?

Hopefully win today, nothing is certain but we are flying and there is no reason why we shouldn't pick up all 3 points. We will be 3 points closer to Chelsea and they play later with a little pressure. Bournemouth can turn it on so lets hope they turn up and give it a go.

If Kane is fit and ready to go he has to start don't want another match where were struggling to breakdown a team with 11 men behind the ball for 85 mins .if we're 2-3 up by around 60mins get him of and get son or Janssen on .i see us blowing Watford away 4-0 .COYS

I don't think our fixtures is far easier tbh.

I'm not sure it's easier at all.
From what I can tell, the only games they have left against opponents with anything to play for are Man United and Everton. Meanwhile we have 4- Palace, Arse, Hull and United.
United could really do us a solid by beating them, as would Everton, but that means we need to win every game from here on out and still would need them to draw one of their remaining games.

Back
Top Bottom