Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
J'Neil Lloyd-Bennett posted his stunning goal against Brighton on instagram, hopefully he'll post yesterday's hattrick in due course (although I'd guess the video is taken by the home team, so might require Swansea's agreement).

This is his instagram account :

38302182_273769263417525_3823300348399845376_n.jpg

jneilbillions

I cannot get the media link to post, so go to his instagram account and video is on there

Any help to insert link direct to video on TFC gratefully received ! Admin Admin

You should be able to insert the post by using the “media” button (film strip icon).
I don’t use IG but would imagine there’s a “share post” button on each post. Copy that link and paste it into the pop up that appears when you click the media icon.

That should do the trick I think.

J'Neil Lloyd-Bennett posted his stunning goal against Brighton on instagram, hopefully he'll post yesterday's hattrick in due course (although I'd guess the video is taken by the home team, so might require Swansea's agreement).

This is his instagram account :

38302182_273769263417525_3823300348399845376_n.jpg

jneilbillions

I cannot get the media link to post, so go to his instagram account and video is on there

Any help to insert link direct to video on TFC gratefully received ! Admin Admin

You should be able to insert the post by using the “media” button (film strip icon).
I don’t use IG but would imagine there’s a “share post” button on each post. Copy that link and paste it into the pop up that appears when you click the media icon.

That should do the trick I think.

Success, thanks

'just been released' suggests that he was released after the PL TW closed, so he would not be able to registered by Spurs to play before January. So, no thanks.

Plus of course our problem is that we have more Overseas Trained players than we can register to play - in other words we need to get rid of a few before we can bring any other 'overseas trained players in.

So that's why a better strategy atm is to bring homegrown players through - we have room in our squad to play them !

'just been released' suggests that he was released after the PL TW closed, so he would not be able to registered by Spurs to play before January. So, no thanks.

What's changed? ...I thought you could sign a free agent at any time during the season?

What's changed? ...I thought you could sign a free agent at any time during the season?

I think he has to have been a free agent before the TW closed, so for example if a player bought out his contract today to become a free agent, he could not be signed and registered to play for Spurs until the next TW opens

Additionally we have more Overseas trained players on our books than we can register (maximum 17)

Thanks. There's many who have been impressing me but the two I'd single out are Georgiou and Shashoua as ones who I think are ready to make the step up. Georgiou (21) as a covering left back for Davies as he has shown for so long that he can be effective in that position. And Shashoua because of his strength and intelligence on the ball. A skilful playmaker he could offer the first team something different off the bench, I've long been a fan..
Who's catching your eye at the moment DerryLennon DerryLennon and for what reasons?

Your match reports are always welcome & greately appreciated :)

Thanks. There's many who have been impressing me but the two I'd single out are Georgiou and Shashoua as ones who I think are ready to make the step up. Georgiou (21) as a covering left back for Davies as he has shown for so long that he can be effective in that position. And Shashoua because of his strength and intelligence on the ball. A skilful playmaker he could offer the first team something different off the bench, I've long been a fan..
I just don't see it with Georgiou, what am I missing?

Tickets for this fixture will only be available to Season Ticket Holders, One Hotspur + and One Hotspur members at a ratio of one ticket per person.

Tickets will be available free of charge from 2pm on Wednesday 22 August until 10am on Tuesday 28 August. Should any tickets remain after this point they will be priced at:

Adults £4.00
Seniors (over 65): £2.00
Under-16s: £2.00

Tickets are available by calling 0344 844 0102 option 2.

500 segregated according to the Gooner at work.

Great game yesterday between Swans and Leeds (on a championship level) I would love if CCV and Edwards wad loaned out to Swansea. Potter is great at making people grow and has during he's years in Sweden been buying young, very talented players with attitude and other problems and turned them into great (in Swedish measurements) players and actually better people. He plays a very possession based game with lot of form changes. He started last year with five different setups and never finished a game with the same setup as he started it. Impossible to read. A loan to Swans would be a massive education for the players.

A loan to Leeds with Bielsa would probably be tougher.

So my suggestion. Edwards and CCV (lack of defenders at Swans) to Swansea and Onomah to Leeds (needs to toughen up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom