Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
eXb9zUIl_bigger.jpg
Tottenham Hotspur‏Verified account @SpursOfficial
45 - GOAL! Bowden finds Richards inside the box and our No.9 quickly turns and finishes to equalise on the brink of half-time!

Jamie Bowden with another assist.

HT 1-1

FT 1-1

Spurs probably rueing that they didn't win as they had chances, but a point is not bad against last years winners. Shows Spurs compete with the best at this level

Poor lad, after a great loan last season played a big part in US pre-season with so many absentees due to World Cup, earning a place in the spurs squad and a short first team appearance - and now out for the season just when he got Poch's attention

Gutted for him - that's the type of injury at a crucial time, which can set the trajectory of a football career.

Just finished watching the CL U19 game. This is a really good group isn't it? Very technically competent from top to bottom, Eyoma and LF very calm at the back and play out under any pressure. We've thoroughly dominated the game up to the point where lots of subs were made, with slick passing and movement and pressed the ball well first half too - though this did seem to drop off a little second half. Ironic that the team from La Masia scored a set piece against the run of play, and the team from Bulls Cross crafted a lovely team goal to equalise. Nice finish by Richards too.

Markanday reminds me of Shashoua (sam) and Bennett looks like a better version of Keenan Bennetts. Bowden and TOB were very good in midfield, with Maghoma showing some nice touches and working hard too (we seemed to be playing a 4231 but with Maghoma often dropping back in to make a 433 at times) not sure we looked quite as good after TOB went off, the other Shashoua wasn't quite as involved as TOB was first half.

Remind me again, who's coaching this group now?

Just finished watching the CL U19 game. This is a really good group isn't it? Very technically competent from top to bottom, Eyoma and LF very calm at the back and play out under any pressure. We've thoroughly dominated the game up to the point where lots of subs were made, with slick passing and movement and pressed the ball well first half too - though this did seem to drop off a little second half. Ironic that the team from La Masia scored a set piece against the run of play, and the team from Bulls Cross crafted a lovely team goal to equalise. Nice finish by Richards too.

Markanday reminds me of Shashoua (sam) and Bennett looks like a better version of Keenan Bennetts. Bowden and TOB were very good in midfield, with Maghoma showing some nice touches and working hard too (we seemed to be playing a 4231 but with Maghoma often dropping back in to make a 433 at times) not sure we looked quite as good after TOB went off, the other Shashoua wasn't quite as involved as TOB was first half.

Remind me again, who's coaching this group now?

Matt Wells.

Where did you catch the game mate? I'd like to watch it.

If anyone's interested in Onomah's latest game for Wednesday it's here: Sheffield Wednesday vs West Bromwich Albion - Highlights & Full Match - https://www.footballhighlightspro.com

They were 2-0 up when he went off (he got an assist) and they drew 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom