Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurs u19s in the Oberndorf Tournament in Germany starting tomorrow @ 5.30 in group B with PSG Leipzig and Mittylland, our first match at 5.30 v Leipzig

Spurs u19s in the Oberndorf Tournament in Germany starting tomorrow @ 5.30 in group B with PSG Leipzig and Mittylland, our first match at 5.30 v Leipzig

Slight difference in players in squad between OS and tournament site, hope OS know who we are sending though ! ( NB tournament often sent a preliminary squad list a few weeks in advance to check eligibility - hence likely difference).

Lennon has assumed OS is correct !

Drew the final o- o but lost on penalties.

Well done on getting to the final !

Brooklyn Lyons Foster called up for the first team pre season in asia but didn't play - my guess is he need to put on muscke, but good to train with the first team and I'd guess he gets s chance next year !

Maghoma missed another penalty in the final . I don’t really see him as a goal scoring attacker may have to look to change his position to help his career . Other penalty misses were Bowden , and hinds seems like pressure got to them

Maghoma missed another penalty in the final . I don’t really see him as a goal scoring attacker may have to look to change his position to help his career . Other penalty misses were Bowden , and hinds seems like pressure got to them

Agreed he seems to take a lot of shots on goal but score few. Think he's a bit like Loftus- Cheek, a big guy reasonable amount of skill probably best suited to CM position ? Doesn't create or score enough to be an AM

Shame Bowden and Hinds missed - both scored pens v Liverpool in the semi final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom