Spurs Youth 24/25 (including younger players loaned out)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parrott (22) Striker/LW - Most experienced of youngsters, possibly best last season too.
Devine (20 in August) 6/8/10 - one season playing L1 and Championship
Phillips (19 this month) CB - most of one season playing Championship. Needs registration in europe
Scarlett (20) Striker - Mainly L1 experience plus 4 off bench under Ange
Craig (DM) - Surprisingly good L2 loan, Championship clubs interested. No youth watcher expected Redknapp to play Jake Livermore (DM) before he did ......
Donley (8/10) - Frequently on bench last season, 4 short appearances
Santiago (LW) - About 6 bench appearances last season but no minutes
Keeley (GK) - Season on loan at Barnet, more likely to be on loan ? Needs registration in europe

After that there's a lot of good youngsters without any loan experience including Abbott (19), DM/RB, Lankshear (19) striker PL2 top scorer and POTY, Soonsup-Bell (20) RW/striker, Gunter (19) GK more likely a loan, Dorrington ( 19 ) CB and then the younger ones most likely to play u21's with some first team training and appearances such as Moore, Hall, Black

And that's not including Veliz and Bergvall.
The future's bright...
The future's LILYWHITE!

Saw the U21’s have been drawn in a group with Bristol Rovers, Swindon & Exeter in the Football league trophy today. Has anyone been to watch them in this before? Pretty local to me so will try and take the boy along if they do tickets for away fans?

Saw the U21’s have been drawn in a group with Bristol Rovers, Swindon & Exeter in the Football league trophy today. Has anyone been to watch them in this before? Pretty local to me so will try and take the boy along if they do tickets for away fans?

They are good matches - for a number of our u21's it'll be their first chance to play mens football in a competitive match and even though its L1 or L2 teams its a step up from u21 football.

Very few u21 teams make it through the group stages though.

The u21's appreciate local Spurs supporters going along - last season I think it was a west country Spurs supporters group who hired about 2 coaches to one of the matches and watching it online made their presence felt through constant singing ! All 3 group matches will be played before Christmas with first match probably in September.

Nowhere near our first team squad. Club trained or not.

Will become aged 21 on 10 January 2025, joined Spurs on 30 January 2023.

So can never become a Spurs club trained player.

Was highly rated at Chelsea and E youth about 3 years ago, got injured costing him best part of a year of playing and has never got back to that standard. Decent player but would have to improve to get to the standard required to play at Spurs, Santiago who plays on opposite side as LW probably has a better chance although art age 21 and yet to go on his first loan the clock is ticking

Hope this guy not only goes on our pre season tour but does so well he's rewarded with a firs team squad place next year. High hopes with Hall. Best player in our youth team behind Moore in my view.

He only started playing u21 football last season, so think 24/25 will be spent playing u21's but with Ange training with first team some weeks and a few bench places, maybe minutes as well.

Probably similar to Mikey Moore (although Moore likely to get more playing time) but hoping a few others playing u21's will also be around first team too - not all will make it but prefer Ange to make the judgement on individual players

Any update on these guys?
Nothing from the OS about extending their contracts beyond 2024.

Ashcroft, Tyrell
Keeley, Josh
Kyerematen, Rio
Maguire, Aaron
Krasniqi, Elliot
Simons, Zachariah Martin

Do wonder whether the first team pathway for Hall might be getting minutes at inverted fullback. Can't remember him playing there for the academy but I think it would suit him and probably slightly easier to integrate players at fullback.

Do wonder whether the first team pathway for Hall might be getting minutes at inverted fullback. Can't remember him playing there for the academy but I think it would suit him and probably slightly easier to integrate players at fullback.

Leo Black as inverted right back has already made that change.

Tyrese Hall I think is right footed, so probably would prefer RB v LB, meaning we'd probably need to make a choice.

With luck we will sell LoCelso and Hojbjerg , Skipp might also go , to Leeds by the sound of things, loan or sale. Consequently there will be a few gaps to fill in midfield . Depending on incomings there will be early season chances for some of our young midfielders.

Luis Binks signed permanent for Coventry from Bologna for undisclosed fee.once highly rated youth with us. Spent last 4 years in Canada and Italy only to settle at Cov. Interesting to see how he gets on,

Any update on these guys?
Nothing from the OS about extending their contracts beyond 2024.

Ashcroft, Tyrell
Keeley, Josh
Kyerematen, Rio
Maguire, Aaron
Krasniqi, Elliot
Simons, Zachariah Martin

View: https://x.com/Lilywhite_Rose/status/1757413566112571897

June 2025 for Keeley

Ashcroft, Kyerematen, Keeley Maguire shown as a pro on retained list, so contract must be until June 2025 (or later)

Krasniqi and Simons shown as retained scholars, so my guess would be given 3rd year scholarship

With luck we will sell LoCelso and Hojbjerg , Skipp might also go , to Leeds by the sound of things, loan or sale. Consequently there will be a few gaps to fill in midfield . Depending on incomings there will be early season chances for some of our young midfielders.

Sarr and Udogie were counted as u21's last season allowing us to have a bigger squad than will be allowed this season where we will be down to 23 players in uefa squad (2 club trained players short hence not 25 players) which implies 2 players per position plus a 3rd GK.

Spurs midfield will have Maddison, Bentancur, Sarr, Bissouma, Skipp (club trained player) and Bergvall (not list B/u21 for uefa) so a full compliment of 6 midfield players to register rather than gaps to fill, however with the possibility of 60 games to play next season there could well be opportunities for some u21's to play.

View: https://x.com/Lilywhite_Rose/status/1757413566112571897

June 2025 for Keeley

Ashcroft, Kyerematen, Keeley Maguire shown as a pro on retained list, so contract must be until June 2025 (or later)

Krasniqi and Simons shown as retained scholars, so my guess would be given 3rd year scholarship

Can only think Simons must have had a big injury and the club have been fair in giving him an extra year which I think we've done in the past a couple of times.

Can only think Simons must have had a big injury and the club have been fair in giving him an extra year which I think we've done in the past a couple of times.

Possible,

Simons is very slight build I think so maybe giving him an extra year to put on muscle - Tom Carroll almost never played in first 18 months of his scholarship but then seemed to have put on a bit of muscle and over next 6 months improved dramatically and ended his scholarship as one of the best in his year group rather than the 'runt of the litter' he had been after 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom