Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
I wonder how much this will cost.

I wonder how much this will cost.

Describing SpursPlay as a “significant investment”, Kline says that the service will be priced “very competitively” but emphasises that fans will “pay less to receive more”.

“It’s pulling together some things we’ve already been doing across other social media platforms, and really investing in non-scripted content,” he adds. “If you look at what’s happened with things like Drive to Survive with Netflix, and all the different All or Nothings that Amazon has done, by bringing your fans closer and giving them a behind-the-scenes look, you really can create a deeper and more sincere connection – and SpursPlay will do that.

“We’re lucky, right? We’re lucky that our fans want content from us. And we’ve looked at it in a way of servicing our core fan with great stories about our legends like Ledley King and Gary Mabbutt, to stories of current players like Lucas Moura, Heung Min Son, to matchday content.

“So I think for us it’s a massive commitment, a mix of agency partners and in-house staff, thinking like a digital business, but more so thinking like a content creation machine to service an audience.

“We’re an audience company, that’s what we think about ourselves as. Our audience may be 62,000 on a gameday, so what’s that experience? But really, what is that experience for the hundreds of millions of fans that we have all over the world, and how do we service that with great content?”

We’re an audience company, that’s what we think about ourselves as. Our audience may be 62,000 on a gameday, so what’s that experience? But really, what is that experience for the hundreds of millions of fans that we have all over the world, and how do we service that with great content?”
‘Hundreds of Millions’ of spurs fans .
see what happens when Danny Boy does the maths

SPURSPLAY - the new home for live and on-demand video​

• Brand new video streaming platform launches 5 July.
• Be the first to watch ‘Antonio Conte – 202 Days’ – a unique review of the 2021/22 season and SPURSPLAY original.
• Watch our pre-season friendlies against Team K League, Sevilla, Rangers, and Roma LIVE.
• SPURSPLAY will bring you home U18s and U21s matches, with access to select U21s away games and additional Women’s matches throughout the 2022/23 season.
• An enhanced matchday offering including live audio commentary and full match replays from EVERY fixture.
• Exclusive, feature-length documentaries and brand-new original series.
• Hundreds of hours of archive footage celebrating the most exciting moments and legendary players in the Club’s history.
• Annual subscription £45 (£35 for Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members).

Last edited:
I might buy it as a birthday present for myself!

You Get It The One GIF by Olivia Lane

I may well sign up to this. I don't pay the club a (never) red cent most years, it's only €4.35 a month and I'll certainly make use of the full match replays, assuming they come on line soon after ( I tend to watch four or five games later "as live" because of family commitments).

The pricing seems pretty reasonable, I can see me getting €52 worth of entertainment over a year.

Probably a dumb question but can I actually watch this on my TV? Not keen on watching anything on my laptop or phone

Probably a dumb question but can I actually watch this on my TV? Not keen on watching anything on my laptop or phone
Videos are available in high definition with excellent picture and sound quality. Those watching on the Spurs Official app can use Apple Airplay or Chromecast to watch live matches and all other video material on their preferred screen.

Me too
Videos are available in high definition with excellent picture and sound quality. Those watching on the Spurs Official app can use Apple Airplay or Chromecast to watch live matches and all other video material on their preferred screen.
I have NO idea what that means, will ask a ten year old to set it up for me ;)

Having forked out £1200 on a season ticket thought the club might offer it free to season ticket holders
Hoping to go to most match matches this season which involves a fair bit of travel to and from games so not sure id use it much so will probably not bother

Having forked out £1200 on a season ticket thought the club might offer it free to season ticket holders
Hoping to go to most match matches this season which involves a fair bit of travel to and from games so not sure id use it much so will probably not bother
Replays should certainly be free to ST holders as I am usually too drunk to remember what happened live

Back
Top Bottom