Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just looked to subscribe, logged in with my Season Ticket account and no discount shown the full £45 is due but there is an option for a promo code - have I missed something? Pretty sure I haven't been sent anything and the discount should be linked to my account automatically right?

Just looked to subscribe, logged in with my Season Ticket account and no discount shown the full £45 is due but there is an option for a promo code - have I missed something? Pretty sure I haven't been sent anything and the discount should be linked to my account automatically right?
Part of an email I got 5 days ago.

To thank you for your continued support, we’ll soon be sending you an exclusive £10 SPURSPLAY Pass – reducing the annual subscription to just £35!

One Hotspur membership seems to get you £10 off Spursplay

SPURSPLAY - the new home for live and on-demand video​

• Brand new video streaming platform launches 5 July.
• Be the first to watch ‘Antonio Conte – 202 Days’ – a unique review of the 2021/22 season and SPURSPLAY original.
• Watch our pre-season friendlies against Team K League, Sevilla, Rangers, and Roma LIVE.
• SPURSPLAY will bring you home U18s and U21s matches, with access to select U21s away games and additional Women’s matches throughout the 2022/23 season.
• An enhanced matchday offering including live audio commentary and full match replays from EVERY fixture.
• Exclusive, feature-length documentaries and brand-new original series.
• Hundreds of hours of archive footage celebrating the most exciting moments and legendary players in the Club’s history.
• Annual subscription £45 (£35 for Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members).

Just got the discount code but seems a bit suspicious that the match replays part is absent from the email....

Still waiting for my code

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom