Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its also got highlights from every single match we've played since 2009/10, pretty cool
Not cool because it's the first step on the road to putting all match highlights behind a paywall. The moment the club thinks it can get money out of you for YouTube content, it'll start moving things over to this streaming service and before you know it you'll be paying for content you can currently watch for free.

Personally, I would rather they reinstated the old season review DVDs instead of trying to clobber us for £45 a year for content we won't own and that they can remove at a moment's notice. If you have the disc, no one can take it from you.

Anybody got a stream for it…..

B0570-AF0-0-F40-4-AC5-8260-588174578198.gif

I'm loving the content but they really do need to make a dedicated app. The current system is so clunky to navigate.
Is it going to be possible to put it on my telly (I've got my IT expert coming round tomorrow to reset my printer, so I'm hoping that he can do it for me.
Anyway, have just watched "The Lane" video, got quite emotional watching it. Just reaffirms how unlucky we were in not landing a trophy during the Poch years, so much hope from all quarters.
Ah well, onwards and upwards under Conte.

Is it going to be possible to put it on my telly (I've got my IT expert coming round tomorrow to reset my printer, so I'm hoping that he can do it for me.
Anyway, have just watched "The Lane" video, got quite emotional watching it. Just reaffirms how unlucky we were in not landing a trophy during the Poch years, so much hope from all quarters.
You can 'cast' it to a telly using Chromecast if your tv is compatible or you have a Chromecast enabled device.

I'd imagine you can Chromecast it to your tv. Your IT guy will show you.

Honestly, it's a doddle. I taught my dad who went to farming school in the 60's and types with his two index fingers. He now thinks he's Elon Musk

You can 'cast' it to a telly using Chromecast if your tv is compatible or you have a Chromecast enabled device.
I'd imagine you can Chromecast it to your tv. Your IT guy will show you.

Honestly, it's a doddle. I taught my dad who went to farming school in the 60's and types with his two index fingers. He now thinks he's Elon Musk
Thanks guys, will ask him.

Been thinking about this. Not sure if I'll bother, even with the tenner off.

Match highlights are available easily on the web, don't think I've ever re-watched a whole game. The Conte doc will appear on youtube at some point IMO.

Am I interested in - home U18s and U21s matches, with access to select U21s away games and additional Women’s matches throughout the 2022/23 season - ? I haven't been before...

Didn't they used to call it an "Incall" ?

Hide Oops GIF by Hourglass Brewing

Pffftt everyone complaining about Spursplay being expensive...

No one else thought of offering Levy a £2.99 for a season long loan? He accepts if you include an obligation to buy which hinges on a bunch of ridiculous and unachievable performance related targets.

Amateurs

I've just watched the 'Coming Home' video. Another emotional watch. I'm going to have to bulk buy tissues at this rate.
Maybe I'm just an old softie and I know that a lot of it is PR, but I love seeing 'behind the scenes' stuff.
And I've definitely had my £3 per month's worth in 2 days.
We all choose what we spend our disposable income on - I don't drink or do drugs, I'm not a regular drinker, so I spend my money on Tottenham. Whatever you spend your money on, it's making someone else richer. Everytime you watch a film, buy music or a publication, you're lining some rich guy's pockets. That's the world we live in.

o
Been thinking about this. Not sure if I'll bother, even with the tenner off.

Match highlights are available easily on the web, don't think I've ever re-watched a whole game. The Conte doc will appear on youtube at some point IMO.

Am I interested in - home U18s and U21s matches, with access to select U21s away games and additional Women’s matches throughout the 2022/23 season - ? I haven't been before...
There's a story in the Times this morning about a higher than usual number of Netflix, Disney+, etc. subscription cancellations at the moment; can't say I'm surprised. This doesn't seem like the time to launch another one TBH.

Oh and I saw that Amazon will also have some CL matches from 2024, so there's another one to add to the annual cost of watching football in a couple of years. Soon every match will be on a different channel.

Back
Top Bottom