Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely seen somewhere that it £35 now for new subscribers, still with the additional £10 off for members.

I can't find it anywhere now though! lol

I even emailed to ask if the price would be honoured for current subscribers and they replied saying it can't be done retrospectively!!

Ghosts Im Not Crazy GIF by MIRAMAX
I emailed yesterday and they refunded me £10 :tanguythumb:

My reply from them.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to retrospectively apply this promotion towards your existing subscription. I am very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

It’s only possible to cancel and get a refund for a subscription if no content has been accessed. As your subscription has already been used to access premium content, unfortunately we’re not able to consider your refund request.
Kind regards,

My reply from them.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to retrospectively apply this promotion towards your existing subscription. I am very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

It’s only possible to cancel and get a refund for a subscription if no content has been accessed. As your subscription has already been used to access premium content, unfortunately we’re not able to consider your refund request.
Kind regards,
That's so weird...
Try emailing back but going full emotive saying you feel let down and they've taken advantage of your loyalty

This is what I got from Neil(support):

Hi Football Chap

Thank you for your SPURSPLAY subscription.

We have refunded £10.00 back to your original payment method, the funds should be back in your account within 3 to 5 working days.

Back
Top Bottom