Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The podcasts have been pretty good so far, although I do wonder how much longevity they have when they're already on to interviewing Oliver Skipp. Hopefully the guests are more interesting than that in the future.

Some of the lads won't even speak particularly good English... I'd say Skipp (academy lad, lifelong Spurs fan, just won U23s WC) would be an obvious early choice.

The first two weren’t current players so I don’t think they’re going to restrict themselves to the playing squad

Still; Skipp doesn't mean they're scraping the barrel already....... Gotta remember it's to appeal to everyone.... A lot of the younger crowd won't give much of a shit about Hazzard, Roberts and the like.

My payment failed because the card on file has been cancelled, but it’s still letting me watch stuff. :kanegoal:
Similiar to mine. Have had a few emails saying there was an issue with the renewal, check account. So when I check the account, it says subscription is renewed till July 2024.

Happy days!

Does anyone know if there's an option to "watch from the start" if you join a match late?

I might miss the first half tomorrow but would rather join late than have to wait till it's all over (and then some).

Does anyone know if there's an option to "watch from the start" if you join a match late?

I might miss the first half tomorrow but would rather join late than have to wait till it's all over (and then some).
Yeah you can, not sure there's a button that directly goes to the start but you can click the bar at the bottom to go back to any point

£25? Really?

Edit: just checked, it's still £35
Definitely seen somewhere that it £35 now for new subscribers, still with the additional £10 off for members.

I can't find it anywhere now though! lol

I even emailed to ask if the price would be honoured for current subscribers and they replied saying it can't be done retrospectively!!

Ghosts Im Not Crazy GIF by MIRAMAX

Definitely seen somewhere that it £35 now for new subscribers, still with the additional £10 off for members.

I can't find it anywhere now though! lol

I even emailed to ask if the price would be honoured for current subscribers and they replied saying it can't be done retrospectively!!

Ghosts Im Not Crazy GIF by MIRAMAX
Fair play to you, as you reminded me they sent me a code to use to get £10 off Spursplay for having an ST.

I just used it. 🥳

Back
Top Bottom