Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I watched the Rangers and Roma matches on Spursplay, but the annoying thing was that when I logged into the app the first thing I saw was the result, which kinda ruined the whole thing. Anyone know if there is some setting that hides the results?
Wait, can someone clear this up - how many FULL GAMES will be uploaded to the platform?

I am guessing I might miss smth like 1/3 of the games live in upcoming season, so I would know if I can watch them in full on Spursplay or not...

Will subscribe either way most likely, but would like to know. Not much of a fan of "highlights" where context and finer details might go missing...
Just had a reply to my email...

Thank you for contacting SPURSPLAY Support.

Full match replays will be available 24 hours after the match has been played.

Secondly, at the moment, the feature is not available to hide the score. However, will pass it on as feedback to the concerned department.

Please let us know if you require any additional information.

Best,

Nada
SPURSPLAY Support

Secondly, at the moment, the feature is not available to hide the score. However, will pass it on as feedback to the concerned department.

Best,

Nada
SPURSPLAY Support
Thanks a lot, mate 😊.

Will easily cough up the 35 quids for such option. Ofc nothing beats the thrill of live game, but this function essentially turns missed Spurs games into on-demand-entertainment (a'la Netflix)

Best,

Nada
SPURSPLAY Support
24 hours? So not only is the score not hidden, we have to wait a whole day to watch the replay. Great...

24 hours? So not only is the score not hidden, we have to wait a whole day to watch the replay. Great...

24h for good quality replays with commentary is nothing too much if you ask me...

Personally if I miss the live game, it is quality and convinience over having the replay up faster.

24h for good quality replays with commentary is nothing too much if you ask me...

Personally if I miss the live game, it is quality and convinience over having the replay up faster.
It just sucks having to avoid not finding out the result for 24 hours. It's like forever!

It just sucks having to avoid not finding out the result for 24 hours. It's like forever!

Ah yea, that ain't gonna work.
Have to settle to watch the game with knowing the score.

In such scenario I just try to avoid as few details as possible (who scored, when scored, did anyone got sent off/injured, who missed good chances, who made important saves etc).

I use it in the web browser and there the result isn't spoiled. It's the first recommondation and has a neutral thumbnail. Hopefully this stays the same for the Premier League Matches.

The casting works well enough. It looks like it's 720p instead of 1080p though, picture quality isn't amazing.
Also it resets back to the beginning every time you unlock your phone, instead of saving the current place!

Back
Top Bottom