Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched 202 Days.

Fuck, that will get your juices flowing!!

antonio-conte-tottenham-hotspur.gif

For 35 quid it seems very much like this will be worth it.

Enjoyed what I've seen so far and the friendlies in the next couple of weeks will be a nice wee bonus.

As long as they continue to release new stuff on a regular basis it'll easily justify the outlay.

Have also just signed up now.

Am mainly signing up for the full match replays and the live friendlies. With all the international travel I am doing at present, it means that I can sometimes miss some games. Or only catch part of some games, so having full match replays to watch at a later date works great for me.

Of course also looking forward to the other content such as documentaries. Going to watch 202 Days now.. : )

I’m too weak, bit the bullet, the club know they have me by the bollocks!

Anyway, watching 202 days. I’m sure we’ve all forgotten that when he came in we were only a point ahead of Everton. Things could have been so different had we not got him then. I dread to think.

Also bit the bullet and signed up. I'm working from home all week so having the pre season game going with my lunch sounds like a decent watch.

I've watched the Gary Mabbutt and Chiv legacy VTs, followed by Amsterdam Revisited with Lucas Moura.

Great viewing, hope they keep up the standard, because then it will be worth every last penny.

I've got all the dvds. I don't think I've ever watched whole games after the event, rather have 20 minute highlights, if I'm being honest:)
I usually watch televised home matches in full as soon as I get home (only if we won of course). I’ve watched the full Woolwich match twice: once at midnight as soon as I got home and again a couple of weeks ago because I couldn’t remember much from the first viewing.

I usually watch televised home matches in full as soon as I get home (only if we won of course). I’ve watched the full Woolwich match twice: once at midnight as soon as I got home and again a couple of weeks ago because I couldn’t remember much from the first viewing.
My attention span dwindles by the day, but that game, I have to admit, I could watch over and over.
Still buzzing
Happy Dance GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Found my first criticism yesterday.

Couldn't watch the game live so sat down to watch it a few hours later. Was actually looking forward to the build up but had been cut straight to the guys in the tunnel.

Not too bad. Can live with that.

Got to half time though. Knew from on here it kicked off a bit so was looking to see what happened...but that was cut too!

Why?

Can understand they'll have to cut the Sky/BT drivel during the season and that's fine but why cut our in house chatter??

Just leave it on there in its entirety. People can fast forward what they don't wanna see.

Found my first criticism yesterday.

Couldn't watch the game live so sat down to watch it a few hours later. Was actually looking forward to the build up but had been cut straight to the guys in the tunnel.

Not too bad. Can live with that.

Got to half time though. Knew from on here it kicked off a bit so was looking to see what happened...but that was cut too!

Why?

Can understand they'll have to cut the Sky/BT drivel during the season and that's fine but why cut our in house chatter??

Just leave it on there in its entirety. People can fast forward what they don't wanna see.

I suspect it's not so much about censoring the moment as it is just keeping the product 'lean'.

Just finished the 202 days documentary and I think we can look back at that season again now in the cold light of day with a lot of pride. There were so great victories in there. Man City away. The scum at home. The feelings we had watching those results make it all worth while. Obviously we were living it week by week so the amount of stress was quite large but we did so well in the end.

Back
Top Bottom