Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I watched the Rangers and Roma matches on Spursplay, but the annoying thing was that when I logged into the app the first thing I saw was the result, which kinda ruined the whole thing. Anyone know if there is some setting that hides the results?

So I watched the Rangers and Roma matches on Spursplay, but the annoying thing was that when I logged into the app the first thing I saw was the result, which kinda ruined the whole thing. Anyone know if there is some setting that hides the results?
Don't think there's a way to change it, seen quite a few people complaining about that though so might be worth emailing them and asking if they can change it. Something like hiding the score for 7 days after the game would make sense

I'm only getting it for the match replays. Figure I'd save money on separate subscriptions.

Wait, can someone clear this up - how many FULL GAMES will be uploaded to the platform?

I am guessing I might miss smth like 1/3 of the games live in upcoming season, so I would know if I can watch them in full on Spursplay or not...

Will subscribe either way most likely, but would like to know. Not much of a fan of "highlights" where context and finer details might go missing...

Get someone else to open the app for you so you don't see the score.

Although TBH there's no guarantee that will work. Many years ago (we're talking VHS here) I was out and asked my wife to record a cup match and I'd avoid hearing the score and watch it when I got home. I phoned her and asked if she recorded it and she said "Yes, they're now playing extra time".
:contefacepalm:
:pochrolleyes:

Edit: It was the FA Cup 5th round replay on 9 March 1996. 1-1 AET and we lost 3-1 on pens.

Last edited:
Get someone else to open the app for you so you don't see the score.

Although TBH there's no guarantee that will work. Many years ago (we're talking VHS here) I was out and asked my wife to record a cup match and I'd avoid hearing the score and watch it when I got home. I phoned her and asked if she recorded it and she said "Yes, they're now playing extra time".
:contefacepalm:
:pochrolleyes:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Although my missus won't tell me the score, she'll probably launch the " What makeup Spurs ladies use before and after games" documentary.

If enough people pester the club about this they'll stop doing it.

...It's an easy fix.

Wait, can someone clear this up - how many FULL GAMES will be uploaded to the platform?

I am guessing I might miss smth like 1/3 of the games live in upcoming season, so I would know if I can watch them in full on Spursplay or not...

Yeh.... A bit confused by this..... Eventually got the impression that the full match replays might be for the non-UK market only.

Will subscribe either way most likely, but would like to know. Not much of a fan of "highlights" where context and finer details might go missing...
From the FAQs...

An enhanced matchday offering including live audio commentary and full match replays from EVERY fixture

Fired off am email for clarity.

Back
Top Bottom