Spursy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Threads like this are only ever started by “fans” who appeared on the scene a few years ago and are unlikely to ever set foot in the ground. Bunch of entitled fuckwits.
Been to see Spurs play multiple times nice try though instead of having to come to grips with the idea that some fans might think differently to you instead just invent a fake narrative inside your head.

It's easier that way...

Been to see Spurs play multiple times nice try though instead of having to come to grips with the idea that some fans might think differently to you instead just invent a fake narrative inside your head.

It's easier that way...
Ok, so you’re an entitled cunt that’s been to a few games. Still an entitled cunt though.

I’m happy with alternative views, but not going to countenance a ridiculous concept like “Spursy”, probably first coined a couple of decades ago by an arsehole, when our entire staff and playing a]squad were different.

Most of the time we win games, sometimes we don’t. There’s not a concept to explain this other than “shit happens”. What a grown up does is dust themselves down and get ready to take the next lot to the fucking cleaners, not bleat on about bad luck or jinxes.

Sickening comment anyone throwing a word around like that is vile.

Would you say that to someones face in real life?

Disgusting now, never thought someone would turn to using that word because of a difference in footballing opinions.
You should try telling folks about Kelp...

Your angry because deep down I think you know i'm right.
...and you started this post 'cos deep down I think we all know you're not Spurs!

...as far as I can tell, last night was not a Semi, or even a Final.... it was a league match in December between the top two!

And as for 'bottling', I think you're mistaking the word for; deflected fluke and last minute winning goal....
That's losing narrowly, not bottling! Go check your football cliché dictionary!

....and it's "you're", not 'your' btw... go back to school you illiterate twat!

Last edited:
Plenty of other fans felt like that was our title chance gone take a peek over at the "are we going to win the title" thread.
Come on, you wouldn't even have started this thread if we (Spurs, not you) had drawn last night....
In fact, the only reason you were on here in the first place was probably because 'Goonercunt.com' crashed after YOUR lot drew 1-1 with Southampton!!

Come on, you wouldn't even have started this thread if we (Spurs, not you) had drawn last night....
In fact, the only reason you were on here in the first place was probably because 'Goonercunt.com' crashed after YOUR lot drew 1-1 with Southampton!!
"I'm more spurs than you in fact im the biggest bestest most super duper spurs fan in da whole world!"

Come on what point are you trying to prove here?
Next time you criticise something about the team should I call you a Woolwich fan too?

"I'm more spurs than you in fact im the biggest bestest most super duper spurs fan in da whole world!"

Come on what point are you trying to prove here?
Next time you criticise something about the team should I call you a Woolwich fan too?
Point is, whether you're a Gooner or not (other clubs are available, I realise) but your tone, as well as your 'biggest, bestest, super duper' response proves beyond doubt you're clearly not 'da' real thing... you know it as well as the rest of us....
But hey, whatever club you support, it's clearly not the same club as most on here...

And on the off chance you are Spurs, we don't need 'support' like yours....

Either way, you clearly don't (or maybe you do) get that 'Spursy' has become a byword/call of arms for how fans of OTHER clubs now regard us...

It's almost become the polar opposite of 'Yid'!

Anyway, you trolled... I bit.... you won the Internet.

Go get your trophy engraved! (It'll be the first Spurs related Trophy since 2008, eh??? EH!!)

I think people just dont like the word spursy. For me i think its a funny word, and i dont give a shit if some opposite fans use it. Its not really a swear word or anything. And once we start winning things, it will be a funny reminder of the old days when we didnt.

A large part of the point is that as a term it's been bastardised from OUR term to a different meaning and is used by oppo to troll us with.....

Any so-called Spurs fans that use it now just reek of oppo rhetoric and are perpetrating it's further (ab)use.

Last edited:
A large part of the point is that as a term it's been bastardised from OUR term to a different meaning and is used by oppo to troll us with.....

Any so-called Spurs fans that use it now just reek of oppo rhetoric and are perpetrating it's further (ab)use.
To me it feels too much work to freak out over a silly word.

Back
Top Bottom