Squad Numbers 2013?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sooo after patrolling the thfc online shop pretty much everyday for new squad numbers so I can finally order my damned kit, I think they've gone official. There are a few surprises, seems Bale has taken #11?! Rose now has #3, VDV #10, siggy #22 and vertigo #4. No number 9 yet though, in more ways than one. I hope these are right dammit

Shaikhshake said:
Sooo after patrolling the thfc online shop pretty much everyday for new squad numbers so I can finally order my damned kit, I think they've gone official. There are a few surprises, seems Bale has taken #11?! Rose now has #3, VDV #10, siggy #22 and vertigo #4. No number 9 yet though, in more ways than one. I hope these are right dammit

Haha I've been doing that too!

Vertonghen is 5, Kaboul still 4.

Stanners said:
Shaikhshake said:

Oh yeah my B. think it's FINALLY safe to order kits now? I can't wait any longer, it's gonna take forever to get to California from the UK anyways, sigh.

Shaikhshake said:
Stanners said:
Shaikhshake said:

Oh yeah my B. think it's FINALLY safe to order kits now? I can't wait any longer, it's gonna take forever to get to California from the UK anyways, sigh.

Yeah probably safe, think I'll order the home pretty soon, once I decide who's going on the back. Might hold out on the away kit so I can get Damião 9 on the back :baletroll:

Stanners said:
FINALLY safe to order kits now? I can't wait any longer, it's gonna take forever to get to California from the UK anyways, sigh.

Yeah probably safe, think I'll order the home pretty soon, once I decide who's going on the back. Might hold out on the away kit so I can get Damião 9 on the back :baletroll:[/quote]

I'm getting Llorente 12 on mine :adegrin:

will_ferrell__4_.jpg

Bale shifting away from the 9 gives me hope that there is a REAL number 9 on the way.

Please God let it be Llorente or Damiao.

<thanks for fucking up my 2010-11 van der Vaart home shirt btw>

It'll be the away long sleeve with bale #11 for me. It's gonna be weird seeing him with 11, frankly. I didn't realize the website make you pay 10 pound for epl patches, seems steep. I wonder how the new away will look all patched out.

That's a relief. I've already got Kaboul 4 on the back of my shirt. First time i've done it since I got Keane on my 2008/9 shirt (the season he went to Liverpool). Such a risky business!

Quickly, for those who have ordered personalized kits online in the past from the spurs shop, do they indicate what your player selection was in the order summary? I was confused because it doesn't say I got it customized with Bale or anything. The final price tag is even something like 41 sterling for a long sleeve, when it's 50 online. Wtf spurshop?

Shaikhshake said:
Quickly, for those who have ordered personalized kits online in the past from the spurs shop, do they indicate what your player selection was in the order summary? I was confused because it doesn't say I got it customized with Bale or anything. The final price tag is even something like 41 sterling for a long sleeve, when it's 50 online. Wtf spurshop?

It should definitely show in the order summary.

Stanners said:
Shaikhshake said:

It should definitely show in the order summary.

I meant confirmation email, sorry *

Back
Top Bottom