Squad Numbers 2013?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

who else is happy we dont have a cup kit this season. i got it last season and was worried that if we won the league i'd have to get the league one, because i'm a mug like that :avbfacepalm:

Shaikhshake said:
Quickly, for those who have ordered personalized kits online in the past from the spurs shop, do they indicate what your player selection was in the order summary? I was confused because it doesn't say I got it customized with Bale or anything. The final price tag is even something like 41 sterling for a long sleeve, when it's 50 online. Wtf spurshop?

If you're shipping out of the EU, you don't pay VAT which is currently 20% on adult clothing and most other things. £50/1.2 = £41.67. That's why.

*Edit: If that is your final price then the customization was probably missed. As per the earlier comments, it should say somewhere.

Shaikhshake said:
It'll be the away long sleeve with bale #11 for me. It's gonna be weird seeing him with 11, frankly. I didn't realize the website make you pay 10 pound for epl patches, seems steep. I wonder how the new away will look all patched out.

I have an all patched up 07/08 home (125 years) with Bale #16 :)

For me, definitely like the arm patches when adding a name/number.

I knew the change from #3 was coming when he took over #11 for Wales - which he did well over a year ago. Giggs is one of his idols (at least from an old interview) so makes sense.

Squad numbers 2012/13

1 Heurelho Gomes
3 Danny Rose
4 Younes Kaboul
5 Jan Vertonghen
6 Tom Huddlestone
7 Aaron Lennon
8 Scott Parker
10 Rafael van der Vaart
11 Gareth Bale
13 William Gallas
14 Luka Modrić
15 David Bentley
16 Kyle Naughton
17 Giovani dos Santos
18 Jermain Defoe
19 Sébastien Bassong
20 Michael Dawson
21 Jermaine Jenas
22 Gylfi Sigurðsson
23 Carlo Cudicini
24 Brad Friedel
28 Kyle Walker
29 Jake Livermore
30 Sandro
31 Andros Townsend
32 Benoît Assou-Ekotto
33 Steven Caulker
35 David Button
37 Harry Kane
39 Adam Smith
46 Thomas Carroll

Number changes

Danny Rose from 25 to 3
Bongani Khumalo 36 freed up
Steven Caulker gets 33 which was free
Jan Vertonghen gets 5 which was free
Adam Smith gets 39 which was free
Gareth Bale from 3 to 11 which was Rafael van der Vaart
Jermaine Jenas from 8 to 21 which was free (think was Kranjcar)
Rafael van der Vaart from 11 to 10 which was free (Pav)
Yago Falque 27 and 34 used by him last year freed up
David Bentley gets 15 again which was free whilst freeing up 38
John Bostock 41 freed up
Ryan Fredericks 43 freed up
Cristian Ceballos 44 freed up
Massimo Lungo 45 freed up
Jake Nicholson 47 freed up
Gylfi Sigurdsson gets 22 which was free (think Corluka had it)
Simon Dawkins 42 freed up

zin said:
Number changes

Danny Rose from 25 to 3
Bongani Khumalo 36 freed up
Steven Caulker gets 33 which was free
Jan Vertonghen gets 5 which was free
Adam Smith gets 39 which was free
Gareth Bale from 3 to 11 which was Rafael van der Vaart
Jermaine Jenas from 8 to 21 which was free (think was Kranjcar)
Rafael van der Vaart from 11 to 10 which was free (Pav)
Yago Falque 27 and 34 used by him last year freed up
David Bentley gets 15 again which was free whilst freeing up 38
John Bostock 41 freed up
Ryan Fredericks 43 freed up
Cristian Ceballos 44 freed up
Massimo Lungo 45 freed up
Jake Nicholson 47 freed up
Gylfi Sigurdsson gets 22 which was free (think Corluka had it)
Simon Dawkins 42 freed up

Pav was 9, Ade was 10.

jroam82 said:
Shaikhshake said:
Quickly, for those who have ordered personalized kits online in the past from the spurs shop, do they indicate what your player selection was in the order summary? I was confused because it doesn't say I got it customized with Bale or anything. The final price tag is even something like 41 sterling for a long sleeve, when it's 50 online. Wtf spurshop?

If you're shipping out of the EU, you don't pay VAT which is currently 20% on adult clothing and most other things. £50/1.2 = £41.67. That's why.

*Edit: If that is your final price then the customization was probably missed. As per the earlier comments, it should say somewhere.

That makes more sense, thank you. Yeah I called the store And got it hashed out. Some glitch didn't pick up that I wanted it customized. Stoked they gave US customers free shipping though!

Do you think the fact that Rafa got 10 means no Adebayor? A little worrying...Unless of course we have a Llorente deal lined up already :levystare:

Shaikhshake said:
That makes more sense, thank you. Yeah I called the store And got it hashed out. Some glitch didn't pick up that I wanted it customized. Stoked they gave US customers free shipping though!

Yeah. I went a bit crazy a few weeks back with the free shipping (and it's always been no VAT).

linnet_spur said:
Shon said:
Do you think the fact that Rafa got 10 means no Adebayor? A little worrying...Unless of course we have a Llorente deal lined up already :levystare:

Or maybe he can take one of many other numbers? :kaboul:

I was just assuming that if the deal was almost done, he would want the number he had last year... I should really stop paying attention to all the crap online, it's making me paranoid :defoe:

Back
Top Bottom