Squad Numbers 2013?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's 26 players with squad numbers who need to be registered for the 25 man squad in the list. We still need to sell to get people in.

vaJTF.png

Adebayor back to number 10?

:avbcringe:

So, who's getting Dembele's jersey?

I am planning on getting my first jersey ... it would have been vdv but not anymore...

Bale was a backup but I am not sure how long he will stay here, but Dembele's name ... :ledleylick:

Any suggestions/opinions?

SinghYid said:
So, who's getting Dembele's jersey?

I am planning on getting my first jersey ... it would have been vdv but not anymore...

Bale was a backup but I am not sure how long he will stay here, but Dembele's name ... :ledleylick:

Any suggestions/opinions?

Just get your favorite player. I had it easy as the only Spurs shirts I ever bought had King 26 on the back. As a matter of fact you could just do that as tribute.

I got the home this year with King on the back for that reason, but I went out on a limb and got Sandro 30 on the away. If I'm spending that kind of money it better be somebody I like outside of football and someone I don't think will break my heart. As much as I love VDV I knew he'd go back to Hamburg at some point and I really dislike that team. Sandro will probably go to Serie A if he progresses like some of us think he will and that wouldn't be terribly disappointing.

If you're gonna order a shirt get one from World Soccer Shop (provided you don't want the authentic UA one - insanely expensive) - takes less time to get it in the mail and you can get the real felt letters and PL badges.

Lots to think about yeah. I'm glad to be typing about anything aside from today's game or our current situation!

The president of Internacional said that if we kept #9 free for a season, it would be a sign of good faith so that Damião could be sold to us in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom