Steffen Freund

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ever since the early part of the season, Freund has been told to be more controlled when celebrating and we've also seen him take more of a back seat on match day's not sitting directly next to AVB as he was pre and early season. This said, if anyone saw the looks he gave Jose last week, when he came over to the Spurs bench and spoke with the other Portuguese coaches, they would have seen a true warrior!

Steffen is all blood, guts and glory. Inevitably AVB will move on from Spurs and when he does, I hope we don't lose Freund and treat him the way we've treated other ex players who were coaches like Chris Hughton & Clive Allen. In my opinion they could be offered other ambassadorial roles but sacking them, especially Hughton, less so Allen, was harsh!!

Give not just AVB credit but also our assistant manager Steffen Freund who is always jumping up and down on the line when we score he hardly ever gets a mention.He must had had some impact on the players and what goes on with AVB during games :freundgoal:

We sign his name at every match....he gets plenty of recognition, I think.

We sign his name at every match....he gets plenty of recognition, I think.
bnr-sign-language.jpg

At the scum game this season, he ran across the pitch (after the warm up) to meet with is son and a couple of mates, they were all wearing spurs shirts and sat with us "normal" folk, no prawn sandwich tickets. I like that. It's nice to know that his family and friends support Spurs and even nicer to know that they support as we do. I am sure if he wanted he could get directors box seats.

Its amazing how we take to some players who are not always the best technically. However we always recognise when players/ex-players take our club to heart and are genuinely in love with Spurs - they are the ones we accept as legends. I love Steffen and he loves me.

Are his days numbered now? I didn't think it was a good idea to appoint him in the first place but now It appears les and Ramsay have their roles in the squad.

P.s Wtf did he actually do

Back
Top Bottom