Steffen Freund

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy birthday Steffen. I feel like he could totally get away with just wearing a birthday party hat around at all times. It feels fitting for some reason.

Last edited:
Hope Levy keeps him on board, if not just for the enthusiasm and celebrations.

tumblr_mfozh59FQD1rpxguko1_r2_250.gif

849c3fe8a8e62b43993bd9f73b1efa84.gif

:freundgoal:

Hope he stays on, but I suspect that he won't. The Poch will want his own people. We'll probably know before the weekend. Will miss his passion for sure. Spurs legend.

Hope he stays on, but I suspect that he won't. The Poch will want his own people. We'll probably know before the weekend. Will miss his passion for sure. Spurs legend.

He was all about the youth training in Germany, thats where most of his experience lies IIRC, it could be he will replace Tim in the academy role. Id like to see him stick around.

Hope the club keep him on. IMO It is vital that our coaches have a love and a loyalty for the club, this passion can be spread into the development squad and inprint a hatred of Woolich into them (something our team has lacked for years).
Personally I'd love, Chris Powell and Chris Houghton to join our set-up (not first team) both are available. Both are experienced football men and passionate about Spurs.

Steffen will be responsible for the development of Club players on loan internationally, supporting the Club’s overseas football projects, academy partnerships and, drawing on his experience with international youth coaching, the identification of future talent.

In other words, they're sending him abroad indefinitely, as Poch can't stand being hugged or man-handled on the touchline!!!

Back
Top Bottom