Steve Hitchen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HITCHENS IN OR OUT?

• Total voters
The Peter Principle.

The Peter Principle is an observation that the tendency in most organizational hierarchies, such as that of a corporation, is for every employee to rise in the hierarchy through promotion until they reach a level of respective incompetence. In other words, a front-office secretary who is quite good at her job may thus be promoted to executive assistant to the CEO for which she is not trained or prepared for—meaning that she would be more productive for the company (and likely herself) if she had not been promoted.

Nuff said.

Seriously.

We had three transfer windows where we spent fuck all, which is probably at the core of our significant decline, but this bald wanker and the other bald wanker are the core of our recruitment.

We have spent a sizeable outlay on players contrary to popular belief, and yet who really has improved the team? We all spunked over Hoijberg initially but he's either fucked now or has reverted to type. Reguilon offered promise but is struggling and don't even get me started on Ndombele or Lo Celso.

Who is actually sanctioning this shit? Why is £60m on Ndombele agreed but £60m for Fernandes isn't? What is likely to be the transfer policy going forward?

Other clubs seem to have this licked. What's the fucking issue with us, and why does someone so fucking inept and clueless have so much power?

Seriously.

We had three transfer windows where we spent fuck all, which is probably at the core of our significant decline, but this bald wanker and the other bald wanker are the core of our recruitment.

We have spent a sizeable outlay on players contrary to popular belief, and yet who really has improved the team? We all spunked over Hoijberg initially but he's either fucked now or has reverted to type. Reguilon offered promise but is struggling and don't even get me started on Ndombele or Lo Celso.

Who is actually sanctioning this shit? Why is £60m on Ndombele agreed but £60m for Fernandes isn't? What is likely to be the transfer policy going forward?

Other clubs seem to have this licked. What's the fucking issue with us, and why does someone so fucking inept and clueless have so much power?
Why the Fuck is this man still in a job?
He is part of a committee that spent over £100 million on 2 midfield players that are not fit for purpose and are well out of the depth in the premier league.(Ndombele and Lo Celso).
We will be lucky to get back £50 million for the pair and working for an investment company surely that counts as Gross Misconduct which in any employment law is a sackable offence.

I really think Steve should be in the mix as a potential new First Team coach.

bare with me while I explain, Where I work I find they often promote wankers into jobs they do not deserve. These people are usually over paid under performer getting on in life because someone more senior likes the cut of their gib or worse it’s easier to promote people than it is to performance manage them. Move the problem on....

for reasons that mystify me, often people who sit about, drink coffee and moan at the younger female staff how much they hate their job often find themselves in a position of authority.

so a lot is in Steve’s favour....

plus in his case he played for Macclesfield Town, so he knows elite level football really well. He also scouted N’Jie and Stambolli. This guy knows his onions.

least we can do is put his name on our lists.

I really think Steve should be in the mix as a potential new First Team coach.

bare with me while I explain, Where I work I find they often promote wankers into jobs they do not deserve. These people are usually over paid under performer getting on in life because someone more senior likes the cut of their gib or worse it’s easier to promote people than it is to performance manage them. Move the problem on....

for reasons that mystify me, often people who sit about, drink coffee and moan at the younger female staff how much they hate their job often find themselves in a position of authority.

so a lot is in Steve’s favour....

plus in his case he played for Macclesfield Town, so he knows elite level football really well. He also scouted N’Jie and Stambolli. This guy knows his onions.

least we can do is put his name on our lists.
joe dirt wtf GIF

I do not get why Steve Hitchen did not get the boot at the same time as Mourinho. Since he became chief scout/technical director our recruitment has been awful.
Hitchen is a puppet of Levy .
He is under orders what shit he can go for , resale , mid to low wage structure ,ball carriers over technical etc
He's crap but the biggest concern is above .

Back
Top Bottom