Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair fucking play to him. Whatever happens he's given Spurs fans a moment to remember, I had zero hope and had written the game off, he changed everything.
He did that in his first game for us v City. Shame that Covid ruined his form and then the injury happened.

Bergwijn has to play at Chelsea. When you have a performance like that, the player must be rewarded and given a chance to build on their confidence.

We bottled it with Lucas in the UCL final, don't make the mistake again. Maybe it will be a one off and he'll be poor again, but have to give him the chance.

I’ve said all along this guy can play, he is technically very strong. The issue is his fitness. As soon as he plays well he gets injured.

It seems like Conte believes in his talent so I hope they can find a solution to his injury problems. If not it would be better to sell.

Back
Top Bottom