Stoke City vs Spurs 'Broken Pottery'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be 1-0 Messi
tmpW6cuRa.jpg

Why do they hate him so much?

I'm not sure if there's more to it, but last season Sherwood took him off as the Stoke fans were looking ready to riot. I think he was putting full-bodied tackles in (as he usually does) and for some reason that was pissing the Stoke fans off, as we all know they prefer to play a fair game...

Found out that *Apparently* he was the reason why "Ryan Shawcross" got sent off and put them down to 10 men ........... Even though Shawcross was being a filthy c****.

The game: Shawcross keeps being filthy and trying to snap each of Dannys legs.
Ryan+Shawcross+Danny+Rose+Stoke+City+v+Tottenham+N1NXWxEVB-jl.jpg

Shawcross gets red carded much to the delight of the stoke fans as you can tell
100950.jpg

Rose is getting pissed off with the hatred from the potter fans and offers Cameron for a 1V1 fight
roseargues-472707.jpg

Rose scores and tell the stoke fans to fuck off and do on and celebrates
Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Stoke-City.jpg

This is totally the wrong order as it happened reverse to the way that i have put the events.

Fuck the Stoke fans. The fucking crimes that their players have committed on the pitch over the last few years.

Banish them to the bog of eternal stench.

goblins010.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rather see something of a second string team out for this match. Not because I don't care but because players like Kane and Bentaleb have played far more than anticipated this season....Oh, and Eriksen too.

Lloris

Yedlin
Chiriches
Fazio
Rose

Capoue
Stambouli

Townsend
Chadli
Lamela

Soldado/Adebayor

-----------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------