Stoke City vs Spurs 'Broken Pottery'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would very much like to see us experiment with the 4-3-3 as I'd like to see us play it next year.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------
Yedlin-------Dier-----Vertonghen-------Rose
-------------------Bentaleb------------------------
------------Mason--------Dembele---------------
Lamela------------------------------------Chadli
----------------------Kane---------------------------

Lloris
Dier - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Paulinho - Bentaleb
Lamela - Dembele - Eriksen
Kane

1-2
Lamela and Kane.​
one can dream.
considering our last 2-3 games, Lamela is the msot likely to score..holyshit, improvemnt.

Would very much like to see us experiment with the 4-3-3 as I'd like to see us play it next year.

Agreed, but with Eriksen instead of Chadli.

got a feeling this is going to be a bore-draw, with a few sending offs and maybe a huge fight which will involve all the players, subs and management teams!

I agree with the formation..but no eriksen?

I see lots of people want Dembele in....should be a given, but sadly he probably wont even be on the bench.
This game is crying out for him. He will give us stability, muscle and direction

[formation=433, Lloris, Yedlin, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Lamela, Kane, Eriksen][/formation]
Maybe Townsend or Chadli in for Eriksen but I much preferred it when Christian was out on the left so we will see how it goes. Also, debating whether to start Soldado, give him a chance.

I see lots of people want Dembele in....should be a given, but sadly he probably wont even be on the bench.
This game is crying out for him. He will give us stability, muscle and direction
I saw that the other day the club announced that Dembele and Townsend had been injured, but they are available this week. Not sure how long they'd been injured, but to my knowledge neither of those injuries had been previously disclosed.

Back
Top Bottom