Stoke City vs Spurs 'Broken Pottery'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair that defence back 4 looks great - what could possibly go wrong?

images

Chiriches is awful in the air though, so playing him at centre half makes little to no sense if the reason we're playing certain players is because of height. I'd love nothing more than Chiriches to play a blinder today, but he's been so poor at centre half that I'd much rather we played Dier at centre half and slot Chiriches out on the right
You must have missed following Vlad since the Besiktas game - his only true mistake leading to goal in his career at Tottenham. Since then he played CB with Burnley, Southampton and Fiorentina if I remember well...
Anyway, big game for him, let's see where he stands :pochohshit:

as ive said 10 other times this season, this formation doesnt work in the attacking sense when the full backs dont get forward

Mind you we are away from home and I expect Dier and Jan to be in their half second half more

Back
Top Bottom