Striker buys for next season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chadwicks said:
Just to clarify I don't want the Yak as the main guy but as a 2nd or 3rd option. He would be an upgrade over Saha for sure. I can see this suggestion is very unpopular so I will be quiet now. :vdvshh:
Don't worry, I was right behind the Saha and Nelsen signings, so I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Yakubu is 29, he's scored 18 goals this season for an absolutely woefull Blackburn side. Hoilett and him could be picked up for change.

Not saying this should be our main transfer target but we could do worse, and have done when going for a big money unproven foreign strikers in the past.....cough... Rebrov..... cough... Postiga.

I seriously think this transfer window ALOT of work needs to be done.

Shift the dead-weight.
Bring in some big boys and hopefully covers for several positions!

Fuck everyone and everything, drop what you are doing.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... =main_feed

Call Daniel Levy and tell him right this fucking moment to buy Mario Mandzukic. He's from Croatia which makes it all the better, since I'm half croatian, it will also make Modric, Kranjcar and Corluka stay at the club.

He is only around 8-10m

HE CAN SCORE HEADERS

He's been great for us in the Qualifiers, and I've seen him play and he would fit perfectly into our system.

He had 12 goals and 10 assists this season for Wolfsburg.

AND he won't be extending his contract at the end of the season so is definitely going to move to a new club.

He is perfect for us.

Whoever it is they need to be big and hold the ball up well and be an aerial threat. No shorties please. Llorente is good with his head. Ive not watched more than highlights of him so I don't know what he is like over the rest of the pitch.

In humid weather his hair gets kind of an Afro which can't be a bad thing.
:baeshock:

Redknapp and Jordan were a couple of Huddersfield matches this season, one in particular when he scored 5...I would be quite happy to take a chance but read that they are after £8m (which might be bollocks).

Back
Top Bottom