StubHub

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As far as I can see, it's only open to ST holders. So individual ticket holders can't put them up on Stub Hub - is that right?

Just looking at Sunderland's tickets on Stub Hub and some of them are going for £13 for an adult ticket!

I think anyone expecting untold riches from putting their ST up on Stub Hub are going to be in for a nasty shock! I suppose the Goon game could realise a bit of a markup but not much else IMO as most of our games reach general sale and there is no way Levy would allow Stub Hub to sell our tickets if we weren't already sold out.

Looks a mixed bag to me. Completely different to the touts in William Hill and at WHL station as it "appears" to be season ticket holder deciding the price and then offering for sale to other Spurs fans/members - on the other hand, it's still inflating the market. No doubt Stub Hub are paying Spurs hugely for the privelege

Sunderlands tickets are so cheap because they don't sell out their stadium... We sell out majority of games and ST holders will take advantage of that by charging over FV, especially for the cat A games.

Exactly think how many fans we have who "rent out" their season tickets, i bet they are rubbing their hands in glee at this news and will tell the current tenants they aren't renewing whilst trying to squint out the dollar signs in their eyes.

I've said this before elsewhere (might have been on here, not sure) but if you're gonna use something like this, then fans should NOT be able to profit from buying a seat and then selling it.

Its bollocks, what motivation is there for anyone to give up a season ticket if they can sell it at a profit every year?

People who have been waiting for years who want to actually go to games are going to be the real losers

Its bollocks, what motivation is there for anyone to give up a season ticket if they can sell it at a profit every year?

People who have been waiting for years who want to actually go to games are going to be the real losers

Daniel doesnt give a fuck about the fans, be interesting to see how he attempts to sell this to the THST.

From July 2006

For the good of genuine supporters, the Club remains totally committed to stamping out ticket touting and our 'Out The Tout' campaign will continue more strongly than ever for the forthcoming season.

Last season we were delighted with the results of the campaign as we caught a significant number of people either touting tickets, using touted tickets or trying to gain entry to the stadium with a child’s ticket or membership (when they should have paid an adult’s price). This success was in no small part down to the co-operation of genuine fans and so once again we would urge supporters to contact the Club if you have been a victim of a tout, if you suspect someone sitting near you is touting our tickets or if you know of an adult who uses a child’s ticket to gain entry to White Hart Lane.

This season we will be stepping up our efforts to combat ticket touting including an increase in the number of spot checks. If you are involved in ticket touting, it is very likely you will be caught either outside the stadium, at the turnstile, or in your seat. We will rigorously investigate anyone we suspect of being involved in ticket touting in any way and there will now be greater penalties for those that buy touted tickets.

· Any supporter that attempts to gain entry to the stadium with a touted ticket will be turned away at the turnstile, have any Season Ticket or Membership cancelled with no refund and BANNED indefinitely from attending all future matches at White Hart Lane.

· Any supporter that is found to be in possession of a touted ticket inside the stadium will be ejected, have any Season Ticket or Membership cancelled with no refund and BANNED indefinitely from attending all future matches at White Hart Lane.

· Any supporter found to be touting their Season Ticket, Club Membership or match ticket will have it cancelled with no refund and BANNED indefinitely from attending all future matches at White Hart Lane.

· Any supporter that attempts to gain entry to the stadium with a child’s ticket will be turned away at the turnstile, have their Season Ticket or Membership cancelled with no refund and BANNED indefinitely from attending all future matches at White Hart Lane.

· We will also investigate and refer to the Police any unauthorised agent, agency or website that is selling or marketing our tickets. Ticketing touting is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 and Football Offences and Disorder Act 1999. Touts are liable to prosecution under these Acts and the Club will co-operate fully with the authorities to ensure this happens.

If you have been a victim of a tout, if you suspect someone sitting near you is touting our tickets or if you know of an adult who uses a child’s ticket to gain entry to White Hart Lane, please email us at [email protected] or contact us on 0870 420 5000. We will treat your call or email in total confidence.

Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.

This is a bit unrelated, but you know those fellas that stand outside, WHL station and outside the club shop selling tickets - how much do they ask for their tickets?
I got a ticket outside the Lamex for Spurs v Stevenage in the cup for £40.

The closer to kick off, the better price you can negotiate, they initially wanted £100, told them to do one.

If you have been a victim of a tout, if you suspect someone sitting near you is touting our tickets or if you know of an adult who uses a child’s ticket to gain entry to White Hart Lane, please email us at [email protected] or contact us on 0870 420 5000. We will treat your call or email in total confidence.

Presumably next season we just pass StubHubs details back onto the club then?:cunt:

As far as I can see, it's only open to ST holders. So individual ticket holders can't put them up on Stub Hub - is that right?

Just looking at Sunderland's tickets on Stub Hub and some of them are going for £13 for an adult ticket!

I think anyone expecting untold riches from putting their ST up on Stub Hub are going to be in for a nasty shock! I suppose the Goon game could realise a bit of a markup but not much else IMO as most of our games reach general sale and there is no way Levy would allow Stub Hub to sell our tickets if we weren't already sold out.

Looks a mixed bag to me. Completely different to the touts in William Hill and at WHL station as it "appears" to be season ticket holder deciding the price and then offering for sale to other Spurs fans/members - on the other hand, it's still inflating the market. No doubt Stub Hub are paying Spurs hugely for the privelege

We arent Sunderland, my daughter hasnt been a game in 3 years.She hasnt sold her ticket on 5 occasions in that time.
Her ticket , when put on the exchange it sold in 30 minutes.

We arent Sunderland, my daughter hasnt been a game in 3 years.She hasnt sold her ticket on 5 occasions in that time.
Her ticket , when put on the exchange it sold in 30 minutes.

Agree, but I've only got Sunderland and Everton (or a load of US sports) to compare it with...

if you suspect someone sitting near you is touting our tickets or if you know of an adult who uses a child’s ticket to gain entry to White Hart Lane, please email us at [email protected] or contact us on 0870 420 5000. We will treat your call or email in total confidence.

Anyone in the West Stand? Keep em peeled for this chap :levywhoa:

This has really fkd me off. You are gonna have a fair few of ST holders trying to sell the Woolwich and Chelsea seats to reap back part of the cost of the season ticket. And I assume the only ppl willing to pay 250+ are tourists which is likely to hinder the atmosphere that we are so desperately trying to hang on to! This is a business decision that has crossed the line. Exchange works perfectly well... Why can't they just increase commission on the Exchange?

This has really fkd me off. You are gonna have a fair few of ST holders trying to sell the Woolwich and Chelsea seats to reap back part of the cost of the season ticket. And I assume the only ppl willing to pay 250+ are tourists which is likely to hinder the atmosphere that we are so desperately trying to hang on to! This is a business decision that has crossed the line. Exchange works perfectly well... Why can't they just increase commission on the Exchange?

Cant see many st holders selling Woolwich tickets, the chavs maybe.
What do yiu mean increase the commission, st holders lose enough as it is.

Back
Top Bottom