Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
....aint it funny that after PSG are after AVB for 10m suddenly 'Arry Redknapp said that Tottenham and Woolwich are in the top 5 as title contenders. ...what a knob! We could have won the league maybe twice in the last 5 seasons but hey I'm staying real! :harrysmile:byebye Harry!

Malaga is in trouble financially and have been banned from the Europa League next season. I know someone bigger will probably get him, but a bid for Isco should be worth a try..35 m euros buyout clause..no problem :levylol:

Fucking hate Nani. There's a reason Fergie hardly used him.

Fergie has little room for luxury players, and with the rest of the squad he had prioritised others over Nani.

Tevez/Ronaldo/Young...

In all honesty players with more of a defensive work ethic. Thats the single real complaint I can think of with Nani. Accomodate that and you have a match winner in your side.

Can I just ask why we're talking about wanting to sign Nani when he's a slight improvement on Lennon going forward (provided he decides to pull his head out his arse), and a massive downgrade going backward. The attacking midfield trio of Bale - Holtby - Lennon has serious promise IMO. Nani's a twat, we don't need that kind of shit

Options, thats why.

Nani is more versatile, better in the final 3rd and a much greater goal threat.

And is apparently available at a relative snip

Nani would just be another Bentley for me, would never live up to anything.

He's a good player of course, but I really dont see him as the type of player we need right now.

Direct, pacey, extremely skillfull... No we arent missing that at all...

Take away Bale and we have virtually none of it. Add Nani and teams get it from both flanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom