Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a stuff. I agree with VirginiaSpurs - there will be people constantly saying that they are trying to take our players/managers/coaches/CEO and they have to get on with their jobs. i expect it, and I don't expect our people to respond. It's not worth the dignity of a response.

I don't expect us to sell anyone we don't want to. Sure, have been disappointed in the past - Modric, Berbs.
But I will keep believing! It's easier on the health ;)

I never said it was his job, just that it would be nice if he quashed the rumour.

Do you think it would be nice? Or do you prefer not really knowing?

I think the point is, why should AVB go out of his way to deny a rumour? He's not had a press conference where he's been asked the question directly. He's hardly going to ring Sky and tell them he's read some rumours on twitter, can they bring a camera crew to his house so he can deny them.

I think the point is, why should AVB go out of his way to deny a rumour? He's not had a press conference where he's been asked the question directly. He's hardly going to ring Sky and tell them he's read some rumours on twitter, can they bring a camera crew to his house so he can deny them.

Exactly, the guy is probably still on holiday anyway.

So why don't we buy a cheaper and better Benteke? Players that aren't European or Brazilian tend to be a bit lighter on the wallet and capable of giving you the same if not better quality.

Ie. Benteke benches 165.

Altidore benches 440. Squats 1,125 and derives his power from the spirit of the Earth.
I can't pos rep this enough!

So why don't we buy a cheaper and better Benteke? Players that aren't European or Brazilian tend to be a bit lighter on the wallet and capable of giving you the same if not better quality.

Ie. Benteke benches 165.

Altidore benches 440. Squats 1,125 and derives his power from the spirit of the Earth.
I have been very critical of Jozy but I have to admit, he has impressed me the past few games for the US. I still am skeptical about how he'd play against quality defenses week in and week out though.

Costa Rica as in "level 3 inception: snow fort level" Costa Rica? Can we judge either teams performance from that shit show? Other than Dempsey's incredible world class snow goal?

....I want more snow games...

I'm a dumbass, meant Jamaica. I didn't think he played well at all. It was one game down one game up for me. That was the point I was trying to make.

Let's hope today's transfer rumour doesn't come true, we have been linked with Gareth Barry :avbfacepalm:

Let's hope today's transfer rumour doesn't come true, we have been linked with Gareth Barry :avbfacepalm:

83324435.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom