Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it doesn't involve goons strengthening - fine with me

I honestly have no idea who their real targets may be. The Real Madrid connection looks complete bollocks to me, as further evidenced by Ancellotti coming out and stating Benzema wasn't for sale. Why Di Maria when they have a collective hard on for Walcott? Ozil makes more than their entire midfield. I think they've either they've been incredibly secretive with who they're pursuing (which we could apparently take a lesson from), or they're pretty clueless in the market at the moment.

MirrorSport understands that Lazio midfielder Hernanes , Valencia's Ever Banega and one other playmaker have been contacted by Spurs with a view to a quick move.

Hernanes has so far refused to sign a new contract in Rome, and while Lazio president Claudio Lotito is reluctant to let his man go, the Brazil international is keen for pastures new.

"Until today no one has knocked on our door for Hernanes," Lotito told Corriere dello Sport. "Getting rid of Hernanes is not our intention; we intend to keep him."

Some more big news for Spurs right now.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...conference-live-updates-2232881#ixzz2dGV7i8jL
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

IT'S ALL KICKING OFF

19601_Ever-Banega_1256735.jpg

Do not want.

Do not want.

I've been over Bale leaving just about the time we signed Capoue. He doesn't want to be here? Take the money and run. AVB and Levy are building something special, and a system that doesn't rely on only one player.

IF this cash is being used to pay for all of our new additions, we're a better team with him gone and the players we have now. If it's not, which is what has been believed, than that's just a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom