Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got any itk tweets that likely mean nothing they want to share?
Here's a bit in which Gards44 makes a fool of himself
Spoke to a source yesterday, reliable I might add! Said Hulk and AVB constantly in touch and positive signs he may come! Only issue would Be Wages! But fee not an issue! He wants out of Russia so that may help! Also David Luiz to Barcelona I'm told unless chelsea offer a mega deal!

#bullshit #sillyliar

Here's a bit in which Gards44 makes a fool of himself
Spoke to a source yesterday, reliable I might add! Said Hulk and AVB constantly in touch and positive signs he may come! Only issue would Be Wages! But fee not an issue! He wants out of Russia so that may help! Also David Luiz to Barcelona I'm told unless chelsea offer a mega deal!

#bullshit #sillyliar

He's right because....

"Hulk is not for sale," Spalletti said emphatically in his press conference ahead of the second leg of Zenit's Champions League qualifier against Pacos Ferreira.

I too cannot see Mata coming to us in a million years but I fucking hate the idea of him playing for Woolwich. He is one of my favorite non spurs players and the fact that he already plays for Chelsea is saying something.

I think us signing Mata is unrealistic, can't see why Chelsea would let him leave to a rival and strengthen. We are a rising force and clubs like Woolwich and Chelsea need to watch out. Way we are going we will be London's top club sooner rather than later. But Mata would be a great acquisition to our squad.

Bale--------soldado--------lamela
--------------mata----------------
--------paulinho----sandro----------
Vertonghen---kaboul---capoue--walker
-------------'-'-''lloris---'''''''''''''-------
Only problem is there is only 1 English player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom