Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomorrow never comes...
Packed his bags, you say . . .

Like this guy did?

Vendido-al-Tottenham_big_portadaimpresa.jpg

@ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon why? The only players in that line up we don't have is lamela and mata. Lamela is a very likely prospect and we are supposedly linked with mata. Not saying either would happen but if it did, that is the formation and line up I would go with. Im not putting falco, messi and ronaldo there. Just tge players we are linked with

@ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon why? The only players in that line up we don't have is lamela and mata. Lamela is a very likely prospect and we are supposedly linked with mata. Not saying either would happen but if it did, that is the formation and line up I would go with. Im not putting falco, messi and ronaldo there. Just tge players we are linked with
Do you really think we would get Lamela, Mata and keep Bale?

Nah, not in a million years mate. Sorry. :(

and on Ozil, apparently he is on 200k per week at Real. I can see Citeh or ManUre paying that, but not the gooners . (unless its a wenger hush hush deal. allegedly)

Who cares about Bale?
:soldadolol::soldadolol::soldadolol:
Tottenham Hotspur striker, Roberto Soldado recently admitted that he is still adjusting to English football, but that he is confident in his squad’s chances of accomplishing great things this season, starting with a win over Woolwich at the weekend.

In a recent interview with the Telegraph, the former Valencia captain spoke about his progress since his arrival to White Hart Lane and what he still needs to do to adapt to English football.

“The first few games I think are the hardest of the season and we have played well, but we can still improve a lot.

“I think this is quite a strong squad and a competitive team and that can only be a good thing for us.

“To hear the fans signing your name is special. Maybe the physical aspect of the game is the biggest difference from La Liga – the referees here allow much more contact and the games are a lot quicker. This is something that I have been taking in bit by bit.”

Soldado then expressed his excitement over this weekend’s north London Derby and cannot wait to face Woolwich.

“It’s the most beautiful derby, the one with the biggest rivalry for Tottenham and I cannot wait to play in this environment.

“There are rivalries in La Liga, just as there are here in the Premier League. Tottenham against Woolwich is one of the most beautiful games for the club and everyone who has come in from outside will want to play in it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom