Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really used to like Real Madrid ... but something happened.

This transfer window.

I think what happened this summer is part of the reason why I have started to dislike them ... but I think the bigger factor was the so-called special relationship with Spurs and RM.

I don't at all understand anything about this partnership.

They are tapping up and getting our best players.
They are not willing to sell any of their players to us.
And the least of all ... we haven't even had a preseason friendly against them. I would think this would have the the first thing to come up with that relationship. Oh well, may be next summer ... since now that we have sold Bale.

I've just ate a big bowl of these

images

and come to the conclusion Mesut Ozil is the German Jonjo Shelvey.....

I know that had we signed at least 3 of our SEVEN new players TODAY, at 11pm, this place would be rocking....
But I get the feeling we've done our business already.
Transfer Wankfest Day just isn't the same without us panic buying at the last minute!

I really used to like Real Madrid ... but something happened.

This transfer window.

I think what happened this summer is part of the reason why I have started to dislike them ... but I think the bigger factor was the so-called special relationship with Spurs and RM.

I don't at all understand anything about this partnership.

They are tapping up and getting our best players.
They are not willing to sell any of their players to us.
And the least of all ... we haven't even had a preseason friendly against them. I would think this would have the the first thing to come up with that relationship. Oh well, may be next summer ... since now that we have sold Bale.

Their history of being a fascist dictator's play toy and sucking money from the government of a financially struggling country didn't do it for you before?

I really do not understand our need for a striker if we are to play a 4-5-1 week in, week out.
We still have Defoe who is good enough to come off the bench if Soldado isnt performing.

We do not play a 4-4-2 even at home, so its baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom