Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN now got nial Quinn & another drunk Irish man about to go fisty cuffs with Jim White

Someone said Ozil is done but he's not my/Ted/Carlito usual source .

:myword:
one gooner I know is wondering how they will fit him the team with "Tomas, Santi & Jack". He didnt take kindly to my answer "he's better than the 3 of them put together you stupid bastard"
I swear, I only associate with them so that my socks don't feel too stupid.

2 hours 30 mins to go and we still have players on our books that could go:
Adebayor, Ekotto, Sigurdsson, Obika, Lennon, Defoe, Townsend, Dawkins....just speculation from me

2 hours 30 mins to go and we still have players on our books that could go:
Adebayor, Ekotto, Sigurdsson, Obika, Lennon, Defoe, Townsend, Dawkins....just speculation from me

I keep forgetting about those two!!
Can't see Townsend going at all...
Maybe Ade might if only 'cos of his wages (and if Ba really IS a genuine option)
Ekotto is probably the only one I can see leaving, but mainly 'cos he's somehow fallen behind Rose in the pecking order!
Siggy/Lennon must surely be kept, for depth of squad in Europe/Cups, if nothing else???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom