Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope Griezy and Lloris are best mates and Holtby tells Draxler how awesome we are.
Even then, will we spend £30m+ on a wide player with Lamela already here? Just seems odd. I know we need a LW but I expect us to spend bigger in central midfield or in the striker position.

Fuck me. Liverpool are going to have a really good side. Cunts.
Really? You actually believe they've got a good side? They've sold Suarez and bought a load of mid table players and seem to be continuing that trend with possible purchases of Bony, Lovren and Bertrand. This has been terrible business by them.

Even then, will we spend £30m+ on a wide player with Lamela already here? Just seems odd. I know we need a LW but I expect us to spend bigger in central midfield or in the striker position.

We certainly don't need to spend big there. Just kind of want them for the excitement of a "big name".

However that being said the likeliness of them signing is around zero.

Shit if Liverpool get bony and Davies it massively improves them and they are two players who would significantly strengthen us, bony is as good a striker as there is in the prem, missed opportunity if this goes ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom