Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their lack of strategy is insane.

But then you look at Edward Woodward and it makes sense...

woodward1.jpg

Overgrown spiv thinking he's Billy-Bigbollocks because he landed a gig with unlimited funding.

Don't remember them getting a 'good deal' once recently.

image.png

Spurs community is completely mental at the moment, despite the insanity on here sometimes, its actually far more tolerable, those guys believe anything the itks say.

I think if you criticise the ITK you get booted from the site so they have to arse lick, I couldn't imagine that on this site thank god.

Calm down!

I didn't say I believed it but maybe his perspective has changed after his time so far with us!

Maybe Bale's perspective has changed after his time with Real and he desperately wants to come home to us.

If the standard is "maybe" and then a guess, then anything goes.

The facts are that Eriksen choose Ajax after turning down big clubs, because he knew, Ajax is a great place to develop. He stayed there longer than expected again turning down big clubs, and eventually choosing us because it would be a good place to develop further. There's been no indication that he wants to move. But I guess maybe based on absolutely nothing is the way to go.

Eriksen is the best the Danes have. They've been pushing stories about him to Madrid or Barcelona long before he even came to us, and they'll continue to. Nothing in it.

Maybe Bale's perspective has changed after his time with Real and he desperately wants to come home to us.

If the standard is "maybe" and then a guess, then anything goes.

The facts are that Eriksen choose Ajax after turning down big clubs, because he knew, Ajax is a great place to develop. He stayed there longer than expected again turning down big clubs, and eventually choosing us because it would be a good place to develop further. There's been no indication that he wants to move. But I guess maybe based on absolutely nothing is the way to go.

Silly comment re Bale but give it a cpl of years but otherwise I agree with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom