Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I feel for us then lol. Thing I appreciate about Lamela is there's no questioning his commitment and he's never going to puss out of a tackle, don't feel like it's his attitude that holds him back. And he's pretty.
Double post. I'll 'like' this time. You and Wiki are giving it both barrels tonight. It's a pretty cheap way to get rep though.

Ezequiel Ponce signs for Roma. Weren't Tottenham linked with him? Another hope of a striker gone.
I don't think we're in the market for untested-in-Europe players. We need someone that can come in and do a job straight away (there's a joke in that somewhere?)

He looks like a professional athlete with very little body fat, given his height and slight frame I doubt he'd be very effective as a lone striker.

You don't need to be 6ft and built like a brick house to be a good striker. Suarez was tiny and slight, people said he couldn't be a striker or lead the line alone yet he did, and he did it well. Lets stop living in the 80's, eh?

Njie is very, very quick and agile. If we're playing with fast wingers all you need is for them to play the ball across the floor.

Oh fuck off Poch (if true)
Why? What's the point of a loan for us? Just takes wages off the books, and I don't think he'd be on soldado level wages. I'd appreciate him gone as well, but don't see the point of a loan. At the very least he can play europa/cup games and some of the levels of vindictiveness towards him recently has been pretty ridiculous lately.

Couldn't Man Utd still get rid of De Gea though by just signing Navas and offering de Gea as part of the deal considering our window is still open?

461966614-cameroons-forward-clinton-njie-takes-part-in-gettyimages.jpg

Yeah, he looks really skinny and weak doesn't he?
the next niall quinn for sure.

Still got 48 hours still got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hoursstill got 48 hours

Oh well. He stays. That's what I wanted before he threw the towel in (and seemingly forgot all of his lessons over the summer). He won't be a mainstay in the starting 11 unless he earns it, so we can't really lose in that regard. Son will take his place for sure. Levy will have to take a massive hit in January though ...:levywtf:

It's not right too call him a bad fan just because you disagree. And he clearly can read.

I love it, it's exactly what sammyspurs sammyspurs was saying earlier -- some weird group out there claiming that anyone who's been upset by the way Levy has handled both this situation and windows previous is a 'bad fan.'

Because I find it absolutely appalling that we are less than a day away from having a single CF until January at the earliest, I'm somehow less of a fan. Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom