Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Kane loves Spurs and doesn't want to leave, but I have a horrible feeling that if ManUre offer stupid money then that cash worshipping c##t Levy will sell him.
It would have to be at least £50 Million but don't forget the ONLY thing Levy loves is money.
He doesn't love Spurs - he married a Gooner for f##k sake - and just for that he should be sacked.
It was his son (or daughter can't remember) who married Dein's offspring IIRC.

I can see what's going to happen.. Kane will stay, score 6 flukey goals, 4 of them in the Europa and everyone will be " Fuck you Levy, why didn't you take the £50m ManU offered?":ap:

I was talking to a friend about this, theres 4 ways of looking at it.

1 - We accept that £50m, Kane goes to United and scores 2 goals. Levy looks like a genius.

2 - We reject it, Kane stays and scores 25 goals. Levy looks like a genius.

3 - We accept £50m, Kane goes to United and scores 25. We blow the money. We all blame Levy.

4 - We reject it, Kane stays and scores 3 goals. We all blame Levy for not selling him.

MErIakx.png

Further update from Sky Sources it would seem.

uSP5HQ1.png

I was talking to a friend about this, theres 4 ways of looking at it.

1 - We accept that £50m, Kane goes to United and scores 2 goals. Levy looks like a genius.

2 - We reject it, Kane stays and scores 25 goals. Levy looks like a genius.

3 - We accept £50m, Kane goes to United and scores 25. We blow the money. We all blame Levy.

4 - We reject it, Kane stays and scores 3 goals. We all blame Levy for not selling him.
or 5 - We sell Kane and invest the money wisely... Unlikely, but it completes the options nicely.

Little known fella available on a freemans. some of you might have heard of KHUMALO....the bloke is to defending what I am to urban street dance....

I'll leave you with that little nugget of information, or as I say 'info'

Comments on Kane to United over at Sky:

"Good player but overhyped because he is English. 15 to 20 million max. if it is more than that I would prefer to save money and risk buying Luuk de Jong instead (underrated). He is a proper target man who scores and assists and has Champs League experience, perfect for the prem. and better value than Kane."

"This is predictable. Some players just have Utd written all over them. Kane seems like one of those players."

"In my opinion its a panic by coz he hasn't proved anything so far"

"Austin and Ings are better anyway"

"If Utd really want him, then he'll be gone."

"No offence but Kane isn't even worth £20 million! He's just had one good season.. He needs to prove to all he is not a 1 season hit wonder... and pls LVG don't waste millions on this man.. there's plenty of better talent out there"

"I have been saying it all Season-he has to go to a top club in order to further his career. In what way can he progress if he continues to play for a mid table club? He needs Champions league football regularly and a realistic chance of silverware."

"I have been saying it all Season-he has to go to a top club in order to further his career. In what way can he progress if he continues to play for a mid table club? He needs Champions league football regularly and a realistic chance of silverware."

An example of a jealous, basic, clueless football 'fan' ladies and gents

Comments on Kane to United over at Sky:

"Good player but overhyped because he is English. 15 to 20 million max. if it is more than that I would prefer to save money and risk buying Luuk de Jong instead (underrated). He is a proper target man who scores and assists and has Champs League experience, perfect for the prem. and better value than Kane."

"This is predictable. Some players just have Utd written all over them. Kane seems like one of those players."

"In my opinion its a panic by coz he hasn't proved anything so far"

"Austin and Ings are better anyway"

"If Utd really want him, then he'll be gone."

"No offence but Kane isn't even worth £20 million! He's just had one good season.. He needs to prove to all he is not a 1 season hit wonder... and pls LVG don't waste millions on this man.. there's plenty of better talent out there"

Are these serious quotes? as I genuinely laughed out loud at work reading them.

LVG has to prove to all he's not a 1 season wonder - 1 season in the EPL after spending over £200 Mil ended up finishing just above 'Mid-Table' as a United fan said.

Also that 1 season wonder out scored any United player, pure envy at its greenest.

The Human HurriKane is a taller, faster, better & stronger version of Rooney... Sorry I mean Rooney is a Shit version of Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom